DoPT revises Model Recruitment Rules for the post of Staff Car Driver
Press Information Bureau,
Government of India,
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Dispatch Rider/MTS Group C staff to now get reimbursement for acquiring Driving Licence for Motor Cars
In a bid to encourage filling up of the post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) through the method of Deputation/Absorption, the Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT) has issued orders to allow the Dispatch Riders and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Group C employees, provided they fulfil the criteria laid down in the Recruitment Rules of the post of Staff Car Driver, avail reimbursement for acquiring Driving Licence for Motor Cars.
The DoPT has also advised various Ministries/Departments to review the existing Recruitment Rules for the post of Staff Car Driver and bring them in conformity with the Model Recruitment Rules issued by the DoPT on July 7, 2014. Accordingly, the post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) is to be filled by Deputation/Absorption failing which by Direct Recruitment.
Vacancies of Staff Car Driver will thus be filled first by Deputation / Absorption from amongst the regular Dispatch Rider (Group C) and Group C employees in Pay Band-I: Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 1800 in the same Ministry / Department who possess valid Driving License for Motor Cars failing which from employees of equivalent posts in other Ministries / Department of the Central Government who fulfil the necessary qualifications.
Related to Your Search:
- Reimbursement of expenditure on account of acquiring driving license for Motor cars to Dispatch Rider / MTS – Dopt Orders
- Recruitment to the post of Staff Car Driver in Ministry of Defence by Deputation or absorption or Re-employment basis
- Model Recruitment Rules for the Staff Car Driver category of posts —review regarding.
- Honorarium to MTS/Group ‘D’ officials – Revision of Rates
- IT (Income Tax) Department decided to provide Additional posts in various grades – CBDT Notification
- Review of Model RRs for the Store Keeping staff category of posts
- Dopt Orders on effective date of merger of erstwhile Group D posts…
- Review of Model Recruitment Rules for the Storekeeping staff category of posts
- Dopt Orders 2013 – Recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- (pre-revised Group `D’ posts)