Dopt Orders – Restriction of officiating pay under FR 35-clarification
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the December, 2013
Sub: Restriction of officiating pay under FR 35-clarification -reg.
The undersigned is directed lo refer to the O.M. of even number dated 8th March, 2010. It is clarified, that the provisions of this O.M. are applicable from the 1st January, 2006, the date from which the revised Pay Scales became applicable.
2. In so far as persons serving in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders issue in consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Source : www.persmin.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders on restriction of officiating pay under FR 35
- Dopt Orders – General Clarification regarding counting of broken spells of ad-hoc promotion for increment – reg.
- DoPT: Restriction of officiating pay under FR 35 in the context of CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016
- Dopt issued clarification orders on reimbursement of ‘Examination Fee’ under Children Education Allowance
- DoPT: Availability of option for fixation of pay on promotion from the Date of Next Increment (DNI) in the lower post and method of fixation of pay from DNI, if opted for, in context of CCS (RP) Rules, 2016- clarification
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 1.7.2012.
- Participation by Central Government Employees in sports events and tournaments
- Extension of probation period on account of availing Leave during probation period
- DA from July 2012 : Finance Ministry issued Official DA Orders