DOPT ORDERS – Model RRs for the posts of Administrative Officer (Group A & B)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Dated the 16th August, 2013
Subject: Model RRs for the posts of Administrative Officer (Group A & B)
The Model RRs for the post of Administrate Officer (Group A & B issued in this Department OM No. AB 14017/82/2007-Estt.(RR) dated 25th January 2008 have been reviewed in the light of 6th CPC recommendations on revision of pay scales, instructions issued by this Department, etc. Accordingly, the revised Model Recruitment Rules for the same are enclosed as Annexure to this Office Memorandum.
2. Ministries / Departments may review the existing rules and notify the revised rules conforming to the Model Recruitment Rules. These may also be forwarded to all autonomous/statutory bodies for adoption. The Ministry of Home Affairs is also requested to forward these Model RRs to the UT Administrations for appropriate action.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Related to Your Search:
- Model Recruitment Rules for the various categories of Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ posts in the Library Discipline.
- Model Recruitment Rules for the various posts of Accounts Cadre-reg.
- Review of Model RRs for the Store Keeping staff category of posts
- Model Recruitment Rules for the Staff Car Driver category of posts —review regarding.
- Model Recruitment Rules for Accounts Cadre is not applicable for Accountant of GP 2800: DoPT Clarification
- Model Recruitment Rules for the various posts in Official Language Cadre for Subordinate Offices
- Model Recruitment Rules for the various categories of posts in the Draughtsman cadre
- Review of Model Recruitment Rules for the Storekeeping staff category of posts
- Dopt Orders 2013 – Recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- (pre-revised Group `D’ posts)