Dopt Orders – General Clarification regarding counting of broken spells of ad-hoc promotion for increment – reg.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Sub: General Clarification regarding counting of broken spells of ad-hoc promotion for increment – reg.
The undersigned is directed to say that this Department has received references from Ministries / Departments regarding counting of broken spells of ad-hoc promotion for the purpose of increment.
2. The matter has been considered in consultation with Department of Expenditure and it is clarified that the provisions of FR 26 which provide for counting of broken spells in officiation in the higher post for increment, continue to apply for increment under Rule 10 of CCS (RP) Rules. 2008.
3. In so far as persons serving in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders issue in consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
4. Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Source : www.persmin.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders – Restriction of officiating pay under FR 35-clarification
- DoPT: Availability of option for fixation of pay on promotion from the Date of Next Increment (DNI) in the lower post and method of fixation of pay from DNI, if opted for, in context of CCS (RP) Rules, 2016- clarification
- Dopt Orders on restriction of officiating pay under FR 35
- Stagnation increment(s) in the Pre-revised Pay Scales – Application of first proviso to Rule 10 of CCS(RP) Rules, 2008
- Permanent absorption of Central Government employees and employees of the Union Territories in the autonomous bodies of the Union Territories counting of service for pension
- One additional increment on 01.01.2006 for retired between Feb to Jun 2006: Finmin Clarification to Deptt. of Post
- PCDA Pension Orders 2013 : Counting of former service in respect of employees covered under New Pension Scheme.
- Date of next increment- Rule 10 of CCS (RP) Rules, 2016
- Restructuring of Cadre of Artisan Staff in Defence Establishment in modification of recommendations of 6th CPC – Clarification regarding.