Dopt Orders – Brochure on reservation for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes in services
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
23rd January 2014
Subject: Brochure on reservation for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes in services
The brochure on reservation for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes in services was last updated by Department of Personnel & Training in the year 2011. In this connection this Department’s O.M No. No.A36011/1/2011-Estt(Res) dated 17/11/2011 refers.
2. A few instructions have since been issued on the subject. An updated brochure has now been prepared by the Reservation Division which includes all orders and instructions issued up to the year 2013. The brochure has been posted on the DoPT’s website at “persmin.nic.in ” under `OMs & Orders’–o Establishment Reservation –43rochure on Reservation for SCs. STs and OBCs in Services. In this revised brochure, the relevant orders/instructions have been mentioned at the end of the concerned para/topic in each of the chapter. Further, the orders/instructions, referred in the brochure have also been hyperlinked to enable the reader to refer to them quickly.
3. As in the earlier brochure, this brochure also contains two parts. Part one of the brochures is self-contained and practically covers all aspects of the reservation hi central services. However, relevant 0.M’s in para (2) should be referred to before taking decisions.
4. All Ministries/ Departments are requested to bring these instructions to the notice of all their Attached/Subordinate Offices as also the Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory Bodies, etc at the earliest.
(Sandeerp Mukhert )
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- No proposal for giving reservation in Government jobs in the ratio of population
- Reservation for Scheduled Castes
- Enhancement of Reservation for SCs & STs – Rajya Sabha Q&A
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2011
- Changes in Reservation Policy
- Reservation in promotion to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- Central Government Jobs: Recruitment of SC,ST and OBC
- Direct Recruitment to Group C – Reservation Fixed on the basis of Population
- Reservation Provisions for SC/ST/OBC – Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment