DoPT Orders 2019: Music and Dance Competition for wards of Central Government Employees
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES CULTURAL AND SPORTS BOARD
Room No. 361 , B Wing, 3rd Floor
lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi
Sub: Music and Dance competition for wards of Central Government Employees
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board proposes to organise the Music and Dance competition for wards of Civilian Central Government Employees working at New Delhi at C.S.O.I. Auditorium on 21-22 May, 2019. The entry for the competition should be sent in the prescribed form to the Board’s Office latest by 15th May, 2019 at Room No. 361 , 3rd Floor, lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi-11 0003 or by
email at [email protected] .
2. The Competition will in held in the following categories:
|S.No.||Category||Age Categories||Born Between||Duration|
|Music||05-08 years||15.05.2011 to 14.05.2014||3-5 Minutes|
|2.||Classical Music (light + vocal)||09-12 years||15.05.2007 to 14.05. 2010|
|Dance||13-16 years||15.05.2003 to 14.05.2006|
3. Decision of the judges will be final and no appeal against their decision would be entertained.
4. For further queries, Ms. Neelu Suri (9910983139) Convener, CCSCSB (Music, Dance and Short Play) may be contacted .
The circular may be given wide publicity.
The Welfare Officer of all Ministries/Departments
Area Welfare Officer of all Government colonies
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Application form for Music & Dance Competition
(Attach two Photograph)
- Name of Participant :
- Date of Birth/Age :
- Name of Parents/Guardian :
- Telephone number of Parents/Guardian:
- Category in which to participate :
- Official Address of Parents/Guardian:
(Enclose copy of I.D. Card of the parent and copy of CGHS Card of children)
- Residential Address:
(Signature of Parents/Guardian)
I understand that Board will take sufficient care about the general safety of the children during the competition. I shall not hold the CCSCSB responsible for any accident/casualty during the competition.
(Signature of Parents/Guardian)
Note. The competition would begin at 10:00 AM on both the days
i. Each participant should be accompanied by his/her guardian during competition.
ii. Food/Eatables will not be available in the premises of auditorium. Parents are requested to make their own arrangements.
iii. All the parents may ensure that their wards are dressed decently.
iv. Participation/Merit Certificates may be collected from Board’s Office after two weeks of the event.
Related to Your Search:
- Music and dance Competition for wards of Central Government Employees
- DoPT Orders 2020: Online Music and Dance Competition for wards of Central Government Employees
- INTER-MINISTRY MUSIC, DANCE AND SHORT PLAY COMPETITION, 2014-15
- Schedule for Music and Dance Competition for wards of Central Government Employees
- Athletic Competition for wards of Central Government Employees
- Schedule of Inter Ministry Music, Dance & Short Play Competition 2015-16
- Latest DoPT Orders 2020 – All India Civil Services Music, Dance and Short Play Competition 2019-20
- Participation by Central Government Employees in All India Civil Services Competitions / events in Music, Dance and Drama – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- Summer Coaching Camps in Basketball, Cricket, Football, Lawn Tennis, & Self Defence