DoPT Orders 2018: Furnishing of OBC data of recruitment to Commission for Sub-Categorization of OBC
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, Khan Market,
Date:- 31st December, 2018
Subject: Furnishing of OBC data of recruitment to Commission for Sub-Categorization of OBC – Regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Division’s OM of even number dated 20.02.2018, 27.02.2018 and 21.03.2018 on the above cited subject related matter and to state that on scrutiny of the data available on CSCMS portal, it is observed that many Ministries/Departments have not yet updated the information with reference to Categorization/Sub-Categorization of OBC officers, along with the data relating to the “State” from which OBC candidates appeared/selected in respect of CSS cadre (ASO to JS-in-situ) in the CSCMS portal.
2. The Commission has desired for the details with reference to the Categorization / Sub-Categorization of OBC Officers in the CSS cadre. This data should also include the data on “State” from which the OBC candidates appeared/got selected.
3. As the data is urgently required by the Commission for Sub-Categorization of OBC Officers, the concerned Ministries/Departments are once again requested to take up immediate necessary steps for updating the information, in the CSCMS portal compulsorily, by 9th of January, 2019 (Wednesday). The concerned Officers may also be sensitized to get their data updated in the system, in a time bound manner.
4. In case of any doubt/difficulty about the functioning of the CSCMS portal/Correctness of data in the CSCMS, Shri Krishnandan Kumar, ASO (PR/CMS)/Shri Anuj Pratap Singh (Engineer/CMS)/ may be contacted at Tele-phone 24629890/24629414.
5. This may be accorded, “TOP MOST PRIORITY”.
Under Secretary to Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Interaction with the Joint Secretary(BC), Commission for Sub-Categorization of OBCs : DoPT
- Interaction with the Joint Secretary (BC), Commission for Sub-Categorization of OBCs
- DoPT – Furnishing of OBC data of recruitment to Commission for SubCategorization of OBC
- Cabinet approves setting up of a Commission to examine the Sub-Categorization within OBCs
- DoPT: Updation of data in Web-based cadre management System
- Cabinet approves Extension of term of the commission constituted under Article 340 of the constitution to examine the issue of Sub-categorization within other Backward Classes in the Central List
- Cabinet approves extension of the term of the Commission to examine the issue of Sub-categorization of Other Backward Classes in the Central List
- Request to update the vigilance status for CSSS officers in the Web Based Cadre Management System – instructions for Nodal officers
- Cabinet approves extension of the term of the Commission to examine the issue of Sub-categorization of Other Backward Classes in the Central List till 31st May 2019