Dopt Orders 2013 – Sanctioned strength of officials of CSCS streamlining of procedure for collecting on-line data/information reg.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi -3
Dated, the 14th August, 2013.
Subject : Sanctioned strength of officials of CSCS streamlining of procedure for collecting on-line data/in formation reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated 03.07.2013 on the subject cited above and to say that many Cadre Units have not furnished the information so far.
To facilitate and smoothen the process of on-line submission of data, all the Cadre Units are again requested to furnish the sanctioned strength and incumbency position of UDC, ad-hoc UDC, UDC and ad-hoc Assistant, with representation of SCs, STs, OBCs and Persons with Disabilities in each grade as on 01.01.2012 and 01.01.2013 within 10 days.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders : Sanctioned strength of officials of CSCS – streamlining of procedure for collecting information / on-line data
- Streamlining the procedure for collecting on-line data/information — Notice of the meeting
- Sanctioned Strength, incumbency, vacancy in the grade of UDCs of CSCS
- Cadre Restructuring of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (CSSS)- sanctioned strength of Officers – Dopt orders
- Development of a Web Based software solution for Cadre Management of CSSS/CSCS — Data collection regarding
- Cadre Restructuring of Central Secretariat Stenographers Service (CSSS) – sanctioned strength of Officers- regarding.
- Select List 2003 (extended) UDC Grade of CSCS-reg.
- Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013, Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by public servants belonging to CSSS & CSCS- reg.
- Zone of consideration for inclusion in the Select List of Sr. Secretariat Assistants of CSCS for the Select List 2015 against seniority quota