DOPT has invited NC JCM Staff Side for a meeting on the issues raised in Charter of Demands.
Meeting to be held on 25/2/2015 under the Chairmanship of Secretary (P) – Order sent to all Secretaries
G.I., Dep. of Per. & Trg., O.M.F.N0.3/1/2015-JCA, dated 23.2.2015
Subject: Meeting to be held on 25/2/2015 under the Chairmanship of Secretary (P).
This is in continuation of this Department’s letter of even no. dated 20th February, 2015 forwarding therewith the letter No. NC/JCM/2015 dated 11/2/2015 received from Staff Side, NC (JCM). A copy of the Charter of Demands received vide their letter dated. 2nd February is also enclosed.
2. In this connection, I would like to inform you that a meeting is scheduled to be held on 25/2/2015 at 2.30 PM in Room No. 190, Ministry of Personnel & Training, North Block under the chairman ship of Secretary (Personnel) to discuss the issues raised in Charter of demands of Staff Side NC(JCM).
3, Kindly make it convenient to attend the meeting.
Meeting of the NC (JCM) Staff side under the Chairmanship of Secretary, DOPT on 25/2/2015 at 2:30 p.m – Order sent to all Staff Side Members of NC JCM
G.I., Dep. of Per. & Trg., O.M.F.No.3/ 1/2015-JCA, dated 20.2.2015
Subject: Meeting of the NC (JCM) Staff side under the Chairmanship of Secretary, DOPT on 25/2/2015 at 2:30 p.m. – regarding.
This is with reference to your letter No. NC/JCM/2015 dated 11/2/2015 and 16/2/2015 enclosing therein a copy of Charter of Demands.
2. In this connection, I am directed to inform you that a meeting, under the chairmanship of Secretary (DOPT), is scheduled to be held on 25/2/2015 to discuss the issues raised in the Charter of demands. The meeting will be held at 2.30 PM in Room No. 190, Department of Personnel & Training, North Block
3. Kindly make it convenient to attend the meeting.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL & TRAINING
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
NORTH BLOCK, NEW DELHI-110001
Dated 17th February, 2015
Kindly refer to D.O. letter of even number dated 23rd July, 2012 regarding holding of meetings of Departmental Councils regularly with a view to making effective use of Joint Consultative Machinery (JCM) Scheme. Secretary, DoPT had also vide his d.o letter of even number dated 3rd December, 2012 & 26th September, 2013 requested to promote this interaction more proactively through regular meetings of Departmental/Office Councils under your Ministry/Department.
2. The JCM Scheme provides for Departmental Councils at the level of individual Ministries/Departments including their attached and subordinate offices and instructions have been issued by this . Department from time to time for making effective use of the JCM scheme. The Staff Side of JCM however has been remonstrating that regular dialogue with the Staff Side through the mechanism of Departmental Councils at Ministry/Department level is not happening frequently. You would kindly appreciate that this is essential as it helps in resolving differences and stimulates an atmosphere of trust.
3. It is therefore requested that the Departmental Councils should be constituted in those Ministries/Departments where they have not been constituted and where they are already in existence, the meetings of the Departmental Councils should be held more frequently to resolve Staff Side grievances.
Authority : www.persmin.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- National Council JCM Meeting with DoPT on 9.10.2015
- NC JCM & DoPT: Bonus Ceilings, Provident Fund and Quantum of Gratuity issues may settle
- Meetings of Departmental Council are essential in resolving differences between Government and the Staff Side
- 7th CPC Allowances : Meeting with JCM Staff Side on 13.10.2016
- JCM Scheme Non-functioning of Departmental Office Councils DoPT
- Outcome of Meeting with DoPT on Joint Declaration and Charter of Demands of Central Government employees submitted by NC JCM Staff Side – INDWF
- 7th CPC recommendations and Charter of Demands
- Minutes of Meeting of SC of National Council (JCM) Staff Side with DoPT on 9.10.2015
- NJCA decides to go on indefinite strike from 1st Week of March 2016