Closure of offices surrounding Patel Chowk and MDC National Stadium on 30.10.2017 and 31.10.2017
F.No. 12/16/2016-JCA 2
Government of India
(Department of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Establishment (JCA-ll) Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated October 27, 2017
Subject: Closure of offices surrounding Patel Chowk and MDC National Stadium on 30.10.2017 and 31.10.2017 – regarding
The undersigned is directed to state that the Delhi Police have intimated about the visit of the Hon’ble Prime Minister at Patel Chowk on 31.10.2017 to pay floral tributes at the Statue of Sardar Patel on the occasion of his birth anniversary. It has also been informed that the Run for Unity will be held on 31.10.2017 at MDC National Stadium and the Hon’ble Prime Minister is likely to flag off the run.
2. To make elaborate law & order/ security arrangements, the buildings surrounding Patel Chowk and MDC National Stadium are required to be sealed after conducting anti-sabotage checks. These office buildings (as per lists attached) are required to be vacated at 1500 hours on 30.10.2017 so that room are sealed after conducting regular anti-sabotage checks. The arrangements by Delhi Police will continue till 0930 hours on 31.10.2017 for the buildings/ offices indicated in List-I and till 1700 hours on 31.10.2017 for the buildings/ offices indicated in List-II.
3. All Ministries/ Departments are requested to bring this to the notice of all concerned for information/ necessary action.
4. Hindi version will follow.
Encl.: As above
All Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India
- UPSC/ C&AG/ Lok Sabha Secretariat/ Rajya Sabha Secretariat/ Supreme Court/ Delhi High Court/ Central Administrative Tribunal/ Election Commission of India/ Niti Aayog / Central Vigilance Commission/ Reserve Bank of India/ NDMC
LIST – I
LIST OF BUILDINGS/ OFFICES TO BE CLOSED AFTER 1500 HOURS ON 30.10.2017 TILL 0930 HOURS ON 31.10.2017
POLICE STATION 1. RBI Parliament Street 2. NIT/ AAYOG Parliament Street 3. SARDAR PATEL BHAWAN Parliament Street 4. NIRVACHAN SADAN Parliament Street 5. PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK BUILDING, PATEL CHOWK Parliament Street 6. AKASHWANI BHAWAN/ AIR, SANSAD MARG Parliament Street 7. DAK BHAWAN Parliament Street 8. JEEVAN TARA BUILDING Parliament Street 9. JEEVAN DEEP BUILDING Parliament Street 10. JEEVAN VIHAR BUILDING Parliament Street 11. SBI BUILDING Parliament Street 12. SANCHAR BHAWAN Parliament Street 13. TRANSPORT BHAWAN Parliament Street
LIST – II
LIST OF BUILDINGS/OFFICES TO BE CLOSED AFTER 1500 HOURS ON 30.10.2017 TILL CLOSURE OF ARRANGEMENTS ON 31.10.2017
BUILDINGS POLICE STATION 1. HYDERABAD HOUSE TILAK MARG 2. TERRITORIAL ARMY UNIT 3. COAST GUARD HQ TILAK MARG 4. NATIONAL GALLERY OF MODERN ART TILAK MARG 5. BARODA HOUSE TILAK MARG 6. BIKANER HOUSE TILAK MARG 7. BIKANER HOUSE ANNEXE TILAK MARG 8. JODHPUR HOSTEL TILAK MARG 9. CCA, MIN. OF AGRICULTURE, 16-A, AKBAR ROAD TILAK MARG 10. STC BUILDING B K ROAD 11. JAMNAGAR HOUSE TILAK MARG
Related to Your Search:
- Early Closure of Offices on 30th October, 2014 in connection with the “Run for Unity” flag off at Vijay Chowk by Our PM – Dopt Orders
- DoPT Order – Closure of offices surrounding Patel Chowk on 30.10.2019 and 31.10.2019
- DoPT – Closure of Office/Buildings surroundings RP Bhawan in connection with AT HOME FUNCTION on the occasion of Independence Day Celebrations 2019
- DoPT 2020 – Early Closure of Central Government Offices in connection with Republic Day Parade and Beating Retreat Ceremony during January, 2020
- Early Closure of Central Government Offices in connection with Republic Day Parade and Beating Retreat Ceremony during January, 2021 – DoPT
- Early Closure of Government Offices in connection with Republic Day Parade
- Observance of the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on 31st October in Ministries/Departments: Instructions
- Contact Numbers And Addresses Of Cghs Wellness Centres In Delhi & Ncr for Central Government Employees
- Closure of Offices in connection with Swearing – in Ceremony of the President – elect on 25.7.2012