Dopt clarification orders on Honorarium…
Sl. No. / Frequently asked Questions / Answer
I. Upto what amount the Head of Department can grant honorarium?
The Ministries/Departments can grant honorarium upto Rs.5000/- per annum per employee and the Head of Department can grant honorarium upto Rs.2500/- per annum per employee. O.M. No.1711/9/85-Estt (Allowance) dated 23.12.1985 refers.
2. What are the rates of honorarium for translation work from regional language to English/Hindi and vice versa?
The rates for translation from regional languages to English/Hindi and vice-versa is Rs.120/- per thousand words of Ordinary Material and Rs.130/- per thousand words of Technical Material (including Codes / Manuals, etc.). This is subject to a maximum of Rs.5000/- per annum in each case, whether recurring or non-recurring. O.M. No.17011/04/2011-Estt.(AL) dated 1.4.2011 refers.
Source : www.persmin.nic.in
Related to Your Search:
- FAQ on Honorarium – Dopt Orders on 1.4.2014
- Tamil Nadu Government Order : Ad-hoc Increase – CONSOLIDATED PAY / FIXED PAY / HONORARIUM – Employees drawing revised Consolidated Pay / Fixed Pay / Honorarium – Ad-hoc Increase from 01.07.2017
- Honorarium to MTS/Group ‘D’ officials – Revision of Rates
- Grant of Honorarium to Inquiry Officers (IO)/Presenting Officers (PO) – Dopt Orders
- Typewriting test holding for the Promotion to the Grade of CIerk from MTS
- Grant-in-aid for the provision of amenities or recreational or welfare facilities to the staff of the Central Government- regarding.
- Use of Official Language Hindi: Official Language Rules 1976, Rule 4
- Honorarium to Guest faculty payable to Serving Officers/Non-Serving Officers/Experts/Eminent persons
- Railway Board Order: Honorarium payable to conducting written test for recruitment and for Physical Efficiency Test