DoPT: Applications or Nominations for Chairperson and Members of Lokpal
Advertisement No. 01/Search Committee (Lokpal)/2019
Calling of applications /nominations for preparation of panel of names for consideration by the Selection Committee for appointment as Chairperson and Members of the Lokpal
Applications / nominations from/of eligible persons are invited for the purpose of recommending panel for consideration by the Selection Committee of the Lokpal for appointment to the positions of Chairperson and Members of the Lokpal.
The necessary details including statutory provisions which spell out the eligibility criteria and the application/nomination form can be accessed through the website of the Department of Personnel and Training viz. https://dopt.gov.in under the link “Lokpal”.
The tenure of appointment, salary and allowances are in terms of provisions of Section 6 and 7 respectively, of the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013.
The applications/nominations of eligible and interested candidates complete in all respects in the prescribed proforma should reach latest by 22nd February, 2019 – 5.00 PM. The same may be addressed to the Chairperson, Search Committee for appointment of Chairperson and Members of the Lokpal at Post Box No. 12, GPO, New Delhi – 110001 or may be forwarded bye-mail at the following id “[email protected]” latest by 22nd February at 5.00 PM. The date/ time stamp of the application/ nomination at the receiving end will be treated as final for the purpose.
The applications/nominations received after the last date and stipulated time will not be entertained.
[Justice Smt. Ranjana Prakash Desai]
Chairman Search Committee for appointment
of Chairperson and Members of the Lokpal
Related to Your Search:
- Setting up of Search-cum-Selection Committees at 7th CPC Level 14 and above: DoPT Clarification
- Setting up of Search Committees/Search-cum-Selection Committee
- Constitution of Search-cum-selection Committee for selection for appointment to a Board level post in Central Public Sector Enterprises(CPSEs)
- Crucial date for determining the age limit – Procedure to be adopted for making appointments on deputation basis
- DoPT Draft Rules for Group ‘C’ posts Multi Tasking Staff in Lokpal
- Invitation of Applications for Creation of National Pool of Trainers on Leadership Skills and Ethics
- FAQs WITH REPLIES/INFORMATION, IN RESPECT OF LOKPAL AND LOKAYUKTAS ACT, 2013
- Nominations for the training of the Liaison Officers for SC/ST/Person with Disabilities and Other Backward Classes-regarding
- Gazette Notification of Lokpal Recruitment Rules 2021 for Multi Tasking Staff, Group C posts – Latest DoPT Orders 2021