DoPT – 26th Joint Civil Military (JCM) Training Programme on National Security from August 04 to 09,2019
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL & TRAINING
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC
GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
NORTH BLOCK NEW DELHI -110001
D.O. No. 13017/4/2019-LTDP
Dated: June 6, 2019
Dear Madam / Sir,
The Lal Bahad ur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie will be conducting the 26th Joint Civil Military (JCM) Training Programme on National Security from August 04 to 09, 2019. The participants for this programme will be drawn from the All India Services, Central Civil Services, Paramilitary Organisations and the Armed Forces. The participants are normally of a seniority equivalent to Joint Secretaries/ Directors to the Government of India in the Civil Services and Major General / Brigadier /Colonel in the Armed Forces.
2. The objectives of the programme are:
(i) To increase awareness of the different dimensions and elements of National Security;
(ii) To familiarize the participants with challenges to management of National Security, emerging external security environment, impact of globalization and internal security environment, etc;
(iii) To expose them to the imperatives of Civil-Military interface at Central, State and district level; and
(iv) To provide a forum for the participants to interact and exchange ideas on the subject.
3. In view of the above, I request you to nominate one IAS officer of requisite seniority (Principal Secretary/ Secretary to State Govt) for participating in this programme. In this connection, kindly refer to LBSNAA’s letter No. T-20011(13) /l /2019-Trg- MCTP dated April 30, 2019 addressed to Training Division, DoPT (Copy enclosed for ready reference). The nomination of the officer, with his/her full name, designation, address, telephone and fax number, e-mail, brief bio-data encapsulating his/her academic background and charges held may be sent directly to Course Co-ordinator, Ms. Alankrita Singh on the address given below, with intimation to the undersigned at the earliest preferably by 15th June, 2019:
Ms. Alankrita Singh, Deputy Director Sf. & Course Coordinator,
Lal Bahadhur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA), Mussoorie-248 179 (Uttarakhand)
Telephone No.- 0135- 2222326, 0135- 2632581, Fax: 0135-2632350 / 2632720,
E-mail: [email protected]; [email protected]
4. The nomination may also be sent bye-mail.
5. I would be grateful if the nomination is sent at the earliest preferably by 15th June, 2019. It is further requested that the officer may be released for participation in the above programme after obtaining confirmation from LBSNAA, Mussoorie.
Chief Secretaries/ Administrators to all State Governments/ Union Territories.
Related to Your Search:
- The recommended Candidates of CSE-2016 allocated to a Group-A service
- DoPT: Nomination of civilian officers for the 75th Staff Course at Defence Services Staff College, Wellington
- 53rd Level-II (L-II-53) Training Programme from 10th August, 2020 to 21st August, 2020 for PAs/ PSs (ad-hoc) of CSSS
- One day training Programme for dealing Assistants/Section Officers dealing with Pension related matters
- DoPT to hold Stress Management Programme for officers
- DoPT – Amendment in Recruitment Rules for the posts of Dresser (Dispensary) in LBSNAA, Mussoorie
- Calendar for Mid-Career Interactions between Armed Forces and Civil Services Officers during 2019-20
- DoPT: 3-days Orientation Programme to be held from 18th-20th March 2019 for Directors and Deputy Secretaries joining the Central Secretariat under the Central Staffing Scheme
- Award to Industrious Government Staffers “Employee of the Month” w.e.f. Oct, 2013