No need to step out for submission of Life Certificate: Pensioners may avail Doorstep DLC through IPPB.
In order to avail doorstep service for submission of Life Certificate, one has to download Doorstep Banking App or Post info App from Google Play store. Request for doorstep service for submission of Life Certificate can be placed through any of the App . Doorstep Banking App is being managed by alliance of banks (PSB) and Postinfo App is being managed by D/o Posts through India Post Payments Bank. India Post Payments Bank is providing doorstep service for DLC to all pensioners irrespective of the fact that pensioner is having pension account in any of the bank .
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
Government of India
Department of Posts through India Post Payments Bank has launched doorstep service for all pensioners to submit Digital Life Certificate from comfort of their home.
Process to avail the facility of doorstep DLC through IPPB
Step – 1
Download Postinfo App from Google Play Store
Step – 2
Go to Service Request *Request can also be placed @ http://ccc.cept.gov.in/covid/request.aspx
Step – 3
- Pin code
- Mobile number
Step – 4
- Select IPPB Service Type
Jeevan Pramaan (Digital Life certificate) Generation.
Step – 5
After confirmation of OTP, the request for DLC will be forwarded to nearest post office based on the Pin code given by service.
Step – 6
Within 48 hrs, a Postman / Gramin Dak Sevak GDS will be assigned to collect DLC from home after seeking convenient time of pensioner.
Step – 7
Keep Aadhaar number, PPO number, details of Pension Disbursing Agency handy when Postman/ Gramin Dak Sevak is visiting for DLC service .
Step – 8
It may be noted that charge will be paid to postman or Gramin Dak Sevak in cash only, if successful DLC is generated.
Step – 9
After successful generation of DLC, it will automatically be forwarded to Pension Disbursing Bank and pensioner will not be required to visit bank.
Step – 10
Pension Disbursing Bank will confirm the acceptance of DLC through SMS within T+2 days on the mobile number linked with pension account.
Key points to ensure that DLC is successfully accepted by Pension Disbursing Bank:
1. Pension account shall be linked with Aadhar number.
2. Check the accuracy of information submitted by Postman / Gramin Dak Sevak w.r.t. Bank Account number and PPO number while generating DLC.
Related to Your Search:
- Jeevan Pramaan / Digital Life Certificate Services in Assisted Mode through India Post Payments Bank IPPB
- EPFO facilitates multiple options for submission of Digital Life Certificate by EPS pensioners
- Central Government pensioners need not visit office of Pension department or pension disbursing agency for submission of Life Certificate
- DoPPW – To make life easier for senior citizens to apply their annual lifetime pension certificate
- Central Government Pensioners – Government has any proposal to utilize doorstep services of postal department for submission of Digital Life Certificate through postman
- EPS 95 Pensioners can now submit Life Certificate at any time which will be valid for 1 year from date of submission
- India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) to enable Digital Payments in Post Offices by April 2018
- PLI-IPPB (India Post Payments Bank) functionality is officially launched
- Enrolment for Aadhaar number and its seeding in pension records of all pensioners and family pensioners – regarding