DoE: Switch over from Petrol and Diesel vehicles to Electric vehicles for hired vehicles in Secretariats/Attached offices of Ministries and Departments of Government of India located in Delhi
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 22nd December, 2018
Subject: Switch over from petrol and diesel vehicles to electrical vehicles for hired vehicles in Secretariats/Attached offices of Ministries and Departments of Government of India located in Delhi
Keeping in view the policy thru st of the Government that by 2030, 30% of the total vehicle fleet in the country will be electrical for the reason of its being environmental friendly, cost effective and substitute for fossil fuels, Ministries/Departments are encouraged to switch over to electrical mobility from petrol and diesel cars in respect of vehicles taken on lease/hire for official purpose.
2. Accordingly, all the Ministries/Departments may aim at replacing the petrol and diesel cars hired by Ministries/Departments in their Secretariats and attached offices (located in Delhi) through contractors by electric cars for mobility in Delhi. In cases where existing contracts for hiring of petrol/diesel vehicles have come to an end, Ministries/Departments may consider fresh contract for hiring electric vehicles.
3. To facilitate Ministries/Departments a framework of the draft agreement which the Ministries/Department may adopt for entering into contract for lease/hiring of electric vehicles is annexed. Ministries/Departments are at liberty to amend the
conditions of the draft agreement as per the type of lease/hiring (Wet or Dry) entered into with the service provider.
(Annie George Mathew)
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- DoE – Switch to electric cars for hired vehicles in Secretariats – Ministers – Government department of India located in Delhi
- CSD: Volkswagen Car CSD Price list with effect from September 2017
- Lifting the ban on Central Government Departments buying fresh cars – DoE
- CSD 2020 – CSD Canteen List of Four Wheeler as on 10 October 2020
- CSD 2020 – CSD Canteen List of Four Wheeler as on 8th November 2020
- CSD 2020 – CSD Canteen List of Four Wheeler as on 28 Sep 2020
- CSD Chennai Depot Price list of Toyota Cars
- CSD Car price list 2020 – List of four wheeler listed in CSD as on June 28, 2020
- Increasing Promotion Quota percentages to the posts of Technician III in Diesel/Electric Loco/EMU Sheds on Indian Railways