Attendance report during lockdown from 20th April to 3rd May, 2020 – COVID-19
F.No. C-35021(1)/MF.CGA/ ADMN/2020/ 2006
O/O CONTROLLER GENERAL OF ACCOUNTS
MINISTRY Of FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
Subject: Attendance report during lockdown ( 20.04.2020 to 03.05.2020) – reg.
With reference to the Ministry of Finance, D/o, D/o Expenditure OM No. A- 60011/21/2019-Ad.J dated 20.04.2020, all Jt. Controller General of Accounts are requested to arrange to provide attendance statement in respect of their verticals, in the following format so that a compiled report could be sent to M/o Finance:
|Sl. No.||Unit / Section Name||Name of Officers/ Officials||Designation|
Attendance statement may be sent to Administration positively by 1.00 P.M. on every working day at admn3-cga[at]gov.in.
Attendance statement for 20th and 21st April 2020 may however kindly be sent by 3.30 P.M. today for onward submission of compiled report.
Sr. Accounts Officer (Admn)
Related to Your Search:
- Exemption to employees to mark biometric attendance in Aadhar Based Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS)
- Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS) – New attendance system for central government employees by month-end
- Central Government employees are marking their attendance in the Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System
- Biometric Attendance to be implemented soon
- Status of Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System
- FAQs on How to Mark your Attendance (BAS)
- Most of the Employees of Defence, Finance and IT Ministries are not marked their attendance in BAS
- Iris scanners for Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System
- Aadhar enabled Biometric Attendance System for marking attendance