Discontinuation of execution of bond for direct recruit MTS, Postman, Mail Guard, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant and Inspector of Posts: Deptt of Posts Order dated 30.11.2017
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi, Dated 30.11.2017
The Chief Postmasters General
All 23 Postal Circles
Subject: Discontinuation of execution of bond for direct recruit candidates as provided under Appendix 21 of P&T Manual IV.
I am directed to convey the approval of the Competent Authority to discontinue the practice of execution of bonds under the provisions stipulated in Appendix 21 of Postal Volume IV by direct recruit Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Postman, Mail Guard, Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA) and Inspector of Posts (IP) at the time of joining Department of Posts.
2. Above decision may be conveyed to all appointing authorities of the Circles immediately.
3. These orders shall come into force with immediate effect.
Related to Your Search:
- Probation or Confirmation of direct recruits Multi Tasking Staff, Postman, Mail Guard and Stenographer Grade 2 – DoP
- DoP – Calendar of examinations scheduled to be held in the year 2023
- Allocation of Postal Circle for appointment as Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant on the basis of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2015 conducted by SSC
- Department of Posts Postman and Mail Guard (Group ‘C’ post) Recruitment (Amendment) Rules, 2020
- GDS Latest News 2020 – Payment of TRCA on Sundays/Holidays to the GDS working against Leave vacancies/Vacant posts in Postman/Mail Guard/MTS Cadre
- Grant of benefit of pay fixation at time of promotion to Inspector posts
- Revised pay of inspector of posts cadre wef 01.01.2006 – DoP
- Execution of Bond for availing Study Leave under Rule 9(i) of the AIS (Study Leave) Regulations, 1950
- Postman and Mail Guard Group C post Recruitment Amendment Rules, 2020