Disbursal of salary for October 2013, Bonus and DA arrears to staff reg
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18, Institutional Area Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
F. No. 110238/2/2013/KVS (HQ)/Budget
Date: – 01.11.2013
The Deputy Commissioner,
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
All Regional Offices/ ZIET’s.
Subject: – Disbursal of salary for October 2013, Bonus and DA arrears to staff reg.
This has a reference to the subject cited above and to state that the salary to the staff of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is being disbursed by Union Bank of India through its web-portal for which adequate funds is regularly remitted to the UBI well in time by the Sangathan. The existing system of disbursal of salary to the staff through UBI Web-portal is not only a hassle free and full proof arrangement but also saves time on both sides. As a result, all employees of Sangathan are getting their salary on the last working day. There are instances where the project authorities failed to remit the funds to Vidyalayas as per the terms & conditions of (MOU) Memorandum of Understanding to meet the Recurring & Non-recurring expenditure including salary that facilitated slight delay in disbursal of salary to the employees of one or two project Vidyalayas. In such cases too, Sangathan initiated necessary action suo motu and provided required funds to meet such contingency.
2.) As far as the payment of Bonus, DA Arrears and salary to staff is concerned, it is informed that adequate funds got released by the Sangathan (HQ) to the Regional Offices/ UBI during the last two weeks for further remittance to the Kendriya Vidyalayas/ employees for payment of Bonus, DA arrears and salary to the staff. In the given circumstances, it is presumed that all Kendriya Vidyalayas might have disbursed Bonus, DA Arrears including salary to their staff in time. In fact, it is the personal responsibility of the Principals being the Drawing & Disbursing Officer to disburse Bonus, DA arrears and salary to their staff. Delay in disbursal of such personal claims to the staff on any pretext other than inadequate funds will be viewed seriously by the higher authorities of the Sangathan.
You are therefore requested please to direct all the Principals of the Vidyalayas under your jurisdiction to disburse Bonus, DA Arrears and salary to their staff immediately, if not paid so far. Short fall of funds, if any, noticed by any of the Regional Offices towards the payment of Bonus, DA Arrears and salary may be reported to KVS (HQ) today positively i.e. 01.11.2013 for release of funds.
Action taken may be informed to KVS (HQ).
Related to Your Search:
- Employees posted in project sector KVs face a delay in receiving their salaries and other dues
- Benefits of Pay Commission to employees of KVS and NVS
- KVS Orders – Yoga teaching in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Payment of salary to Project KV officials and Contractual teachers
- Extension of last date of Special Dispensation Admission under MP Quota
- Extension of last date of Special Dispensation Admission under MP Quota upto 30th September, 2012
- KVS Order 2014: Shifting of KVS(RO), Ernakulam, Kerala to Thiruvannthpuram, Kerala
- KVS Orders – Examination of membership for the proposed association “Kendriya Vidyalaya Democratic Teacher’s Association” (KVDTA) + reg.
- KVS Orders – Request for issue of instruction to release KEVINTSA subscription reg.