Directorate of Estates Orders – Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) and General Pool Office Accommodation to Kendirya Bhandar (Central Government Employees Consumer Cooperative Society Limited).
Government of India
Ministry of Urban Development
Directorate of Estates
New Delhi – 110 108
Dated the 15th January, 2014
Sub: Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) and General Pool Office Accommodation to Kendirya Bhandar (Central Government Employees Consumer Cooperative Society Limited).
In continuation of this Directorate O.M.No.12035/2/94-Pol.II dated 10.11.2005. O.M.No.12035/2/94-Poi.II(Pt.) dated 27.5.2013 and O.M. of even number dated 11.10.2013, the undersigned is directed to say that the subject matter has been reviewed by the competent authority and it has now been decided to allow the Kendtrya Bhandar (Central Government Employees Consumer Cooperative Society Limited) retention of the General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) and General Pool Office Accommodation (GPRA) occupied by it for a further period of six months from 20.12.2013 on existing terms and conditions. In the interregnum, the Department of Personnel and Training may, after consultation with all Ministries/Departments concerned, bring an alternate proposal for consideration of the Cabinet Committee on Accommodation for providing accommodation/built-up space for office and retail stores to Kendriya Bhandar.
2. AIl concerned are, therefore, requested to take further necessary action in the matter accordingly.
Deputy Director of Estates
Source : www.estates.nic.in
Related to Your Search:
- Initiation of eviction proceedings and Cancellation of allotment of general pool residential accommodation (GPRA) in possession of Kendriya Bhandar — regarding
- Amendment of paragraph 3 in the Offer of Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (Allotment Letter) of the Directorate of Estates
- Grant of eligibility to the Defence civilian employees for the General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) allotted by the Directorate of Estates Representation from BPMS
- Aadhar No. linked to all applications of eAwas-Directorate of Estates
- Regularisation of allotment on re-transfer to the last place of posting
- Retention of/continuation in GPRA on Technical Resignation from Service
- Procedure of applying for General Pool Residential Accommodation under Ladies Pool
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Grant of eligibility for allotment of General Pool office as well as residential accommodation to the Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT’s) and Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunals (DRATs)-Reg.
- Mobile App (m-Awas) for allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) through Automated System of Allotment (ASA) launched