North Block, New Delhi-110001
Dated January 14, 2019
Subject-Details of Liaison Officers for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes appointed in the Ministries/ Departments – regarding
The undersigned is directed to state that the Hon’ble National Commission for Scheduled Tribes have directed this Department to provide the list of Liaisons Officers appointed in the various Ministries/ Departments.
2.It is, therefore, requested to please provide the name, esignation and contact details of the Liaison Officer for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes in the Ministry/Department by 16.01.2019 [Wednesday] by fax (no. 23092110) and email.
Telefax – 23092110
Email- [email protected]:in
The Joint -Secretary (Administration) of all Ministries/Departments of the Government of India
Copy for information to:
The Deputy Secretary, National Commission for Scheduled Tribes, Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi
1. Deputy Secretary (Administration), DoPT
2.Hindi Section, for providing a Hindi Translation.
Related to Your Search:
- No proposal for giving reservation in Government jobs in the ratio of population
- SC/ST Govt. Servants can write to Commissioner for SC and ST direct
- Nomination of Liaison Officer and Setting up of Cell in each Ministry / Department for enforcement of orders of reservations in posts and services of the Central Government
- Compilation of information about appointments made on the basis of fake/false caste certificates and follow up action taken thereon
- Compilation of information about appointments made on the basis of fake/ false caste certificates and follow up action taken thereon
- Nominations for the training of the Liaison Officers for SC/ST/Person with Disabilities and Other Backward Classes-regarding
- Reservation in promotion for Scheduled Tribes
- Concessions to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in posts filled by Promotion by selection – posts within Group A (Class I)
- Reiteration of the instruction on streamlining the procedure for verification of claims of candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC for purpose of appointment to posts/services