Defence Bonus 2020 Central Government Employees
Ministry of Defence
Department of Military Affairs
Subject: Grant of Non Productivity Linked Bonus (ad-hoc bonus) to the Central Government Employees for the year 2019-20.
A copy of Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) O.M. No.
7/24/2007/ III(A) dated 21st October 2020 on the above subject is forwarded herewith for information and necessary action in so far as Armed Forces personnel are concerned.
- It is hereby clarified that Personnel Below Officer Ranks (PBORs) of the Armed Forces including JCOs in the Army, and Officers of the equivalent rank in the Nary and Air Force will be eligible for the ad-hoc bonus for the year 2019-20 in terms of the Ministry of Finance OM referred to in para 1 above subject to the availability of requisite funds in the sanctioned budget provisions of Defence services for the current financial year.
- The payment is to be effected by 10.11.2020.
- This issues with the concurrence of Finance Division of this Ministry vide their ID No. 176/AG/PD-2020 dated 26.10.2020.
Army Headquarters/ Dir PS-3
Naval Headquarters/ DPA
Air Headquarters/ Dte of Accounts (PA&R)
MoD ID No. 30(6) 2014/D (Pay/Services) dated 26.10.2020.
30 days bonus for Central Government Employees -Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (ad-hoc bonus) for the year 2019-2020 – FinMin Order
Related to Your Search:
- Defence Bonus 2019 – PBORs of the Army, Navy and Air Force eligible for the ad-hoc bonus for the year 2018-19
- Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (ad-hoc bonus) to PBORs
- Bonus for Central Para Military Forces and Armed Forces for 2018-2019
- Productivity Linked Bonus for the eligible Defence civilians of the Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) for the year 2017-2018
- Productivity Linked Bonus for the eligible Defence civilians of the Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) for the Year 2018-19
- Productivity Linked Bonus for the eligible Defence civilians of the Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) for the year 2015-2016
- Central Government Employees Likely To Get 30-Day Bonus in Festive Season
- Productivity Linked Bonus for eligible Defence civilians of the Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) for the year 2016-2017
- Central Government Announced BONUS to its Non-Gazetted Employees