Demand to calculate House Rent Allowance based on Census 2011 should gain prominence..!
Based on the 2001 Census, Central Government employees residing in towns with population of more than 50 lakhs are given a House Rent Allowance of 30% of their basic pay. Employees living in towns with population of more than 5 lakhs are given House Rent Allowance of 20%. Those living in all the other towns are given a HRA of 10%.
|GREATER MUMBAI (UA)||1,64,34,386||1,84,14,288|
Related to Your Search:
- Based on the Census of 2011 HRA and TA increased for Central Government employees from April 2014
- Revision of classification cities for the purpose of House Rent Allowance and Transport Allowance to Central Government employees
- Finance Ministry issued orders on upgradation of cities / towns on the basis of Census 2011 for the purpose of House Rent Allowance
- 7th CPC HRA : Grant of House Rent Allowance to Central Government employees on basis of Census-2011
- Revision of House Rent Allowance for CPSE employees on the basis of Census – 2011
- Confederation News – Upgradation of Cities on the basis of 2011 Census Figure – Government Reply to Confederation
- Grant of HRA/Transport Allowance at enhanced rates to the Central Government employees as per Census 2011 – regarding.
- MP Government announces 7% D.A.
- 7th CPC recommendations to reduce House Rent Allowance