Phone : 011-23710231- 09450395010
Bharatiya Postal Employees Federation
All India Industrial Unit of BMS
T-21, Atul Grove Road, New Delhi- 110 001
Dated : 29/5/2020.
Sri P.K.Bisoi Ji,
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan-New Delhi-110001
Subject :- Request for providing immediate relief to all employee who was infected by Covid-19 performing their duties during Corona epidemic.
With grave concern the undersigned wants to bring the following facts for your kind sympathetic consideration that. After the several appeals from this Federation time to time, till this day many Post Offices and RMS units are not sanitized. Gloves, sanitizer are not provided to all employees. Some of the unit heads are reluctant in dealing with this situation. Many employees are now effected with Covid-19 at the time of performing their duties especially in mail handling. The situation of some circles like Maharashtra, Gujarat are worst. The staff are being compelled to work in red zone and also in containment zone. Death of Postal/ RMS employees are also taking place.
Also Check: Expected DA 2020
Now it is proposed to delt with a speedy treatment to all those employees that,
- The treatment should be arranged by the department without any delay.
- RS. 5000000/- (Fifty Lakh) compensation may be given immediately to the family of the deceased employees.
- Compassionate appointment to the family member may be given within 3 months after the death of the deceased employee under relaxation of normal recruitment rules.
Thanking you in anticipation of your immediate sympathetic response.
Source: Bharatiya Postal Employees Federation
Related to Your Search:
- Request for relaxation in compassionate appointment – Deaths due to COVID-19 – FNPO
- Compensation of Rs.10 lakhs to Postal Employees to cover death due to COVID-19
- Compensation of Rs.10 lakhs to all postal & GDS employees – Death cases due to COVID-19
- Health professional workers fighting COVID-19 in Government Hospitals and the health Care Centers to Defence Civilian employees
- Holding of Periodical meeting with NFPE, FNPO and BPEF
- Death of Government Employee does not entitle family for job: Supreme Court
- How to apply for granting family pension on the death of Government servant, pensioner, family pensioner
- Processing of death claims requests under Atal Pension Yojana (APY) in view of Covid 19 pandemic
- Salary and Travelling Allowance to retired Railway Staff re-engaged in Railways