Delay in pension revision allowing the benefit of merger of 50% DA/DR for BSNL Pensioners/Family Pensioners
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
(A Government Of India Enterprise)
5th Floor, Bharat Sanchar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001
All Heads of Circles/Telecom Districts/Regions/Projects/Telecom Stores/Telecom Factories & Other Administrative Offices Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Sub: Delay in pension revision allowing the benefit of merger of 50% DA/DR with Basic Pay/Pension to 78.2% DA/DR for BSNL Pensioners/Family Pensioners,who retired prior to 10-06-2013 – regarding.
I am directed to forward herewith D.O.No.7-1/2013/TA-1/17/Pt./760 dated 07-03-2017 received from Member (Finance)-I/C, DOT, on the above mentioned subject, along with status of pension revision cases pending BSNL Unit-wise.
2. As directed by DOT in the aforesaid letter, all the Circles are requested to adhere to the timeline specified therein and submit complete pension papers and service books to the respective CCAs.
Encl: As above.
Asstt.General Manager (Estt.I)
Government Of India
Ministry Of Communications and
Department of Telecommunications
Sanchar Bhawan, 20, Ashok Road,
New Delhi – 110 001
Member (Finance) Telecom commission &
Ex-Officio Secretary to Govt. of India
Dated: 7th March,2017
I would like to bring to your attention the delay in the pension revision allowing the benefit of merger of 50% DA/DR with Basic/Pension to 78.2% DA/DR for BSNL pensioners/family pensioners, who retired prior to 10.06.2013. Though, the revision in all cases was to be completed by 31.12.2016 as per DoT HQ letter No.40-13/2013-Pen (T) dated 18.07.2016, there is still a huge pendency as on date and the BSNL employees welfare unions have been approaching DoT asking for early settlement of the same.
On review, it is seen that some units of BSNL are sending incomplete papers or are yet to send many of the cases to the CCA offices while there is also pendency in some of the CCA units also (copy of pendency status is enclosed). To complete the task in a structured time frame, concerted efforts both by the BSNL units and CCAs office is required. Target dates both for submission of pension papers and issue of PPOs has now been reviewed both for BSNL and CCA units, which is to be strictly complied to as per the timelines given below.
(submission of complete pension papers & service Books)
(issue of revised PPOs)
You are requested to kindly give your personal attention for compliance of the target dates by the BSNL units, from you end.
Status of Revision of pension of BSNL Pensioners/Family Pensioners who retired prior to 10.06.2013 by allowing the benefit of merger of 50% DA/DR with Basic Pay/Pension effectively amounting to 78.2% DA/DR for the purpose of fitment. (as on 01.03.2017)
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of pension of BSNL pensioners/ family pensioners, who retired prior to 10.06.2013 by allowing the benefit of merger of 50% DA/ DR with Basic Pay/ pension, effectively amounting to 78.2% DA/ DR for the purpose of fitment
- Merger of 50% DA with Pay and Pension for BSNL Employees and Pensioners
- BSNL ORDERS : Revised table for fixation of Pay as on 01.01.2007 for the purpose of 50% DA merger to BSNL employees
- Cabinet approves Revision of pension of BSNL Pensioners Removing Anomalies
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners / family pensioners — Revised rate effective from 01 January 2013 – BSNL Orders
- Revision of provisional pension sanctioned under Rule 69 of CCS(Pension)Rules,1972 in respect of Pre-2007 BSNL IDA pensioners: DOPT Order
- Indication of Aadhaar Number in the Salary Package Software/Service Book Pension Papers of Government Employees as per PMO direction
- Revision of PPO of pre-2006 pensioners / family pensioners – Even if age/date of birth of spouse is not available – reg.
- Pension Contribution & Leave Salary Contribution of BSNL employees deputed in DoT