Declaration of Holiday on 14th April, 2015 – Birthday of Dr.B.R. Ambedkar.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 19th March, 2015.
Subject: Declaration of Holiday on 14th April, 2015 – Birthday of Dr.B.R. Ambedkar.
It has been decided to declare Tuesday, the 14th April 2015, as a Closed Holiday on account of the birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, for all Central Government Offices including Industrial Establishments throughout India.
2. The above holiday is also being notified in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 25 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (26 of 1881).
3. All Ministries/Departments of Government of India may bring the above decision to the notice of all concerned.
(Mrs. K. Kipgen)
1 All Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
2. UPSC / CVC/C&AG/ National Commission for Linguistic Minorities /National Commission for Scheduled Castes/National Commission for Scheduled Tribes/National Commission for Minorities/ President’s
Secretariat /Vice President’s Secretariat/Supreme Court/High Court /Central Administrative Tribunal/Central Information Commission/ Prime Minister’s Office/ Cabinet Secretariat/ Election Commission of India/National Human Rights Commission/National Commission for Women/National Commission for Backward Classes/
Planning Commission/Lok Sabha Secretariat/Rajya Sabha Secretariat.
3. All Sections/Officers in the Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions
4. All attached Offices/Subordinate Offices/Autonomous bodies of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions.
5. Secretary, Staff Side, National Council (JCM), 13-C Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi (with 10 spare copies)
6. Reserve Bank of India, Parliament Street, New Delhi.
7. Chairman/Secretaries, Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committees.
8. PIO, PIB, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi, with the request that necessary publicity may be given in this regard.
9. Facilitation Centre, DOP&T (20 copies)
10.NIC (DOP&T) with the request to place this O.M. on the Website of DOPT. (www.persmin.nic.in)
Related to Your Search:
- Declaration of Holiday on 14th April, 2016- Birthday of Dr. B.R.Ambedkar
- Central Government Holiday on 14th April 2021 Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s birthday
- DOPT Orders 2013: Declaration of Holiday on 14th April, 2013- Birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
- Declaration of Holiday on 14th April, 2018 – Birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
- DoPT Order: Declaration of Holiday on 14th April 2019 – Birthday of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar
- Central Government Holiday on 14th April 2020 Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s birthday
- Declaration of Holiday on 14.4.2017 on account of the birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar – DoPT Orders
- Closed Holiday on 14th April 2015 on account of the birthday of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar: Railway Board
- Declaration of Holiday on 14th April, 2019 – Birthday of Dr.B.R. Ambedkar