Dearness Allowance w.e.f. 01/07/2015-reg-NFIR View
Dearness Allowance increase is likely to be 118% of pay from July 2015
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI – 110 055
Affiliated to :
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF)
No. I/5(A)/Part. I Dated: 01/05/2015
The General Secretaries of
Affiliated Unions of NFIR
Sub: Dearness Allowance w.e.f. 01/07/2015 -reg.
The All India Consumer Price Index for March 2015 was 254 and if it remains as it is for next three (3) months or if it rises to 256, the average is expected to be 253. Consequently, the Dearness Allowance increase is likely to be 118% of pay from July 2015.
The above is for information of affiliates. You are aware that the Government normally announces DA. revision in September, to be given effect from July.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Related to Your Search:
- NFIR View on Expected DA from July 2015
- NFIR assumption on DA from Jan 2017
- EXPECTED DA FROM JULY 2015: Central Government Employees News
- 119% DA from July 2015 – NFIR Report
- Expected Dearness Allowance from January 2015
- AICPIN for June 2013, confirmed 90% DA from July 2013 and also indicates 7% minimum increase in Jan-2014
- Expected DA (Dearness Allowance) from July 2013 to central government employees
- The rate of DA from July 2015 will have an increase of 6 percent
- Expected DA January 2020 – Expected to increase by 4% from 17% to 21% and by 9% increase in 6th CPC DA