DA for West Bengal Government Employees 2021
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
FINANCE (AUDIT) DEPARTMENT
NABANNA, MANDIRTALA, HOWRAH-711 102
Dated, Howrah, the 8th January, 2021.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Memo. No.3490-F(P2), dated 14.12.2020, and to state that (i) The State Government Employees and the employees of Boards / Corporations / Educational Institutions etc. drawing pay more than 2,01,0001- only will also get Dearness Allowance @ 3% of revised basic pay with effect from 01.01.2021 and (ii) the pensioners / family pensioners still drawing pre-revised pension / family pension (as per R.O.P.A., 2009) will get Dearness Relief @ 133% with effect from 01.01.2021 till their pension / family pension is revised.
The undersigned is further directed to state, in modification of pars 2 (vi) of the above Memo., that Dearness Allowance / Dearness Relief sanctioned therein shall be rounded off to next higher rupee in each case.
Sd/- M. Pant.
Principal Secretary to the
Government of West Bengal
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to West Bengal State Government Employees and also Dearness Relief to the Pensioners Family Pensioners
- Recovery/adjustment of Interim Relief paid to the Pensioners/Family Pensioners, if any,whose pension/family pension is/was determined with respect to the pay of the retired/deceased employee covered under UGC/AICTE scale
- Payment of Dearness Allowance/Dearness Relief to the State Government employees/ pensioners/family pensioners
- Sanction of 6% dearness Relief on the pension of the pensioners of the state of Madhya pradesh.
- Sanction of 7% dearness relief on the Pension of the Pensioner of the State of Madhya Pradesh.(w.e.f. 01-01-2014)
- Granting of Rs.1000 as Ex-Gratia to the state pensioners of West Bengal
- West Bengal government declares 10% DA hike from Jan 1, 2016
- 7th CPC DR: 12% Dearness Relief to KV Pensioners effective from 1.1.2019
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Pensioners who are in receipt of provisional pension – Revised rate effective from 1.7.2016 on implementation of decision taken on recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission