DA MERGER & INTERIM RELIEF – CONFEDERATION WRITES TO SECRETARY JCM STAFF SIDE, NATIONAL COUNCIL
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
1st floor, North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110 001.
Dated : 23.07.2014
Com. Shiv Gopal Misra,
Staff Side, National Council, JCM
13 C Feroze Shah Road,
New Delhi. 110 001.
Sub: Memorandum of Interim Relief and merger of Dearness allowance.
The National Secretariat of the Confederation of Central Government employees and workers places on record its appreciation over the efforts of the Staff Side, JCM, National Council in preparing and submitting the memorandum to the 7th Central Pay Commission, which has received the widest acceptance and admiration of the Central Government employees. Since the last date for submitting the Department-specific memorandum has been got extended by your efforts uptill 31st July, 2014, the first phase of our endeavour and interaction with the 7th CPC will come to a conclusion in a few days’ time.
I have been directed by the National Secretariat of the Confederation which met on 17th July, 2014 to solicit your kind reference to the memorandum submitted by the Staff Side on behalf of all Federations, Unions, Associations on Interim Relief and merger of Dearness allowance. We are of the view that the Staff Side, in pursuance of the said memorandum, must seek an audience with the Pay Commission immediately to know the course of action the Commission would like to take in the matter. We must also seek an appointment with the honourable Finance Minister thereafter so as to ensure that a decision on our demands is taken by the Government without any further delay. We hope we need not emphasise the fact that the Central Government employees do expect financial benefit on this score as the erosion in the real value of wages as on date is phenomenal.
We shall be grateful if you will indicate to us your line of approach in the matter.
Thanking you and with greetings,
1.Com. Raghaviah, Leader Staff Side, National Council, JCM
2. Com. Srikumar, Secretary General, All India Defence Employees Federation.
Related to Your Search:
- Interim Relief and Merger of Dearness Allowance with Pay – NCJCM to 7th CPC
- JCM, National Council, Staff Side is organizing a National Convention on 11.12.2014
- JCM National Council Staff Side meeting to discuss on major issues Merger of DA, Interim Relief and 7th CPC
- National Convention of all Central Government Employees (Railway, Defence & Confederation) on 11.12.2014 at New Delhi
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF MEMORANDUM TO 7TH CPC EXTENDED
- 50% DA MERGER OR INTERIM RELIEF FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
- No Proposal of 6 days a week working and Cabinet Secretary assures on Merger of DA & Payment of Interim Relief
- IRTSA demands to grant of Interim Relief and Merger of DA
- JCM Staff Side Meeting with 7th Pay Commission – Discussion about DA Merger and Interim Relief