Good news for Haryana state govt employees! DA hiked from 17% to 28%
Revised rates of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government employees w.e.f. 1st July 2021.
The Additional Chief Secretary to Govt of Haryana
All Head of Departments in Haryana
The Registrar (General), Punjab and Haryana High Court Chandigarh
All Deputy Commissioners in Haryana.
Dated 26th July 2021
Subject: Revised rates of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government employees w.e.f. 1st July 2021.
I have been directed to invite your kind attention towards Finance Department’s earlier instructions No.4/1/2009-5FR(FD)/8101 dated 6th July 2021 vide which instalments of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government employees due from 01 .01.2020, 01.07.2020, and 01.01.2021, were frozen and to say that Governor of Haryana is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Haryana Government employees shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 17% to 28% of the basic pay with effect from 1st July 2021.
- The increase subsumes the additional instalments arising on 01.01.2020, 01.07.2020 and 01.01.2021. The rate of Dearness Allowance for the period from 01.01.2020 till 30.06.2021 shall remain at 17%. The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored. The provisions contained in para 3,4,5, & 7 in FD’s instructions No.4/3/2016 -5FR/35222 dated 25th November, 2016 shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these instructions.
- Copy of these orders may be downloaded from the official website of the Finance Department i.e. www.finhry.gov.in.
Deputy Secretary Finance
for Additional Chief Secretary to Govt. Haryana,
Related to Your Search:
- Revised rates of Dearness Relief to Haryana Government pensioners and family pensioners w.e.f. 1st July 2021 PDF
- 7th CPC DA Order – Revised rates of Dearness Allowance to Indian Railway employees w.e.f. 01.07.2021
- Revised rates of Dearness Allowance to EPFO employees w.e.f. 01.07.2021 – EPFO Circular
- Revised rates of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees w.e.f. 01.07.2021 – FinMin Order – DoE
- 6th CPC DA Revised to CPSE Employees wef 01.07.2021
- Payment of DA to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs, drawing pay in 7th CPC pay scales
- 7th Pay Commission – Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees on revised scales i.e. 5% to 7% effective from 01.01.2018
- DA for Karnataka State govt employees 2021 – Revision of the rates of Dearness Allowance PDF
- Railway Employees DA Order issued July 2019