DA and DR from July to Dec 2015 – Cabinet Committee may approve tomorrow
As per media news, the Cabinet committee in its meeting tomorrow is likely to approve an additional Dearness Allowance for Central Government employees due from July 2015.
The second installment of this year, from July to December 2015, an additional DA is finalized hike by 6% as per the calculations recommended by 6th CPC. Now the Central Government employees and pensioners are getting 113% DA and DR, after the declaration by the Cabinet Committee on DA, it will become 119%.
Related to Your Search:
- Expected DA: Cabinet may approve 10% DA hike in September 2013
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet may clear higher increase tomorrow
- Cabinet Committee likely to approve DA today
- Central Government Employees: Cabinet may approve 6% dearness allowance (DA) hike next week
- 6% DA hike from July 2015 – Central Cabinet approved yesterday
- 2% Dearness Allowance for Central Government Employees and Pensioners due from July 2016 may approve in the Union Cabinet Meeting
- Leading Newspapers gives green signal to approve DA today
- Expected DA: Cabinet to approve the Dearness Allowance hike soon
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) Calculations after implementation of 7th CPC