Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs
Cumulative No of Houses sanctioned under PMAY(U) now more than 65 Lakhs
2,05,442 houses sanctioned under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana(Urban) in the 40th CSMC
Maharashtra gets 1,16,042 Houses, Karnataka- 31,657, Bihar-26,880, Tamil Nadu – 15,529 and Jammu & Kashmir – 15,334
28 NOV 2018
The cumulative number of houses sanctioned under PMAY(U) now is 65,04,037. The Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs has approved the construction of another 2,05,442 more affordable houses for the benefit of urban poor under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban). The approval was given in the 40th meeting of the Central Sanctioning and Monitoring Committee held here today.
Maharashtra has been sanctioned 1,16,042 houses while the sanction for Karnataka is 31,657 affordable houses. The number of houses sanctioned for Bihar is 26,880, while Tamil Nadu has been sanctioned 15,529 houses and Jammu & Kashmir 15,334 houses.
A total of 392 projects with a project cost of Rs 7,391 crore with central assistance of Rs 3,082 crore has been approved in the meeting held under the Chairmanship of Sh Durga Shankar Mishra, Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
The approvals under the Beneficiary led construction(BLC) vertical is 85,227 while it is 1,20,215 under Affordable Housing in Partnership (AHP)vertical.
Related to Your Search:
- 36th Central Sanctioning and Monitoring Committee (CSMC) Meeting of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban Sanctions a Total of 2,67,546 Houses from 10 States
- PMAY (U) Mobile App to Allow Beneficiaries to Capture & Upload Photographs of Completed Houses
- Recommendations made by the GST Council for the Housing Sector to promote Affordable Housing for the masses come into force
- Central Government employees have a low-interest house construction advance – House Building Advance (HBA)
- Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana – Gramin Government on course to achieve targets under Rural Housing Programme (PMAY-G)
- Interest Subsidy Scheme on home loans for MIG extended by another 15 months
- Construction Of Holiday Homes
- Cabinet approves disinvestment of 10% paid up equity of Housing and Urban Development Corporation Ltd. (HUDCO)
- Construction of residential houses of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)