CSD Canteen facilities for working and retired personnel of CAPF
Whether the Government has received any request for providing Canteen Store Department (CSD) facilities to the working and retired personnel of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)..!
The Minister of Home Affairs Shri.R.P.N.Singh has replied to the question in a written form in Lok Sabha on 19th March, 2013 as follows…
“Accordingly a proposal to extend the Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facility to the CAPFs personnel, including serving and retired personnel, was duly considered in consultation with the Ministry of Defence, but it could not be agreed to because of the limited resource and infrastructure of the CSD.
On the lines of CSD, the Government has launched a Central Police Canteen System on 18/09/2006 for the CAPFs personnel, including the retired CAPFs personnel and their families. As on date 126 Master Canteens and 1009 unit Central Police Canteens are functioning throughout the country , including Rajasthan.
Related to Your Search:
- Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facility is applicable to serving and retired personnel of Defence Forces and not to Para-Military
- Ex-servicemen status to retired personnel of the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
- Pension to retired personnel
- CSD Canteen Facilities for Retired Employees – Long pending demand accepted by MoD
- Facilities to CAPF Personnel
- Govt reply on CAPF’s demands regarding One Rank One Pension and Ex-Servicemen Status
- Grant of CSD Canteen Facilities to Retired Defence Civilian Employees
- One Rank One Pension (OROP) scheme from the retired/serving personnel of CAPF
- Whether the CSD employees of Canteen Store Department are entitled to avail Canteen facilities – Defence