Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
CRR for Employees of CPSE
04 JAN 2019
Counselling, Retraining & Redeployment (CRR) scheme is being implemented as a social safety net to provide opportunities to the Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) employees or their dependents under Voluntary Retirement Scheme (VRS) / Voluntary Separation Scheme (VSS).
The aim of retraining of the employees is to re-orient them through short duration skill training to adjust to the new environment and adopt new jobs after their retirement from CPSEs.
From the year 2016-17, CRR scheme is being implemented in collaboration with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
According to VRS/VSS guidelines, once an employee avails of voluntary retirement from a CPSE, the employee shall not take up employment in another CPSE.
This information was given by the Minister of State for Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Babul Supriyo, in a written reply in the Rajya Sabha yesterday.
Related to Your Search:
- Retirement Facilities for Employees Resigned from CPSEs
- Superannuation Benefits Schemes for employees of CPSEs – Clarification regarding Technical Formality
- Age of Retirement of Employees of Sick CPSE
- Post- Retirement Employment of Functional Director of CPSES
- Appointment of Security Personnel in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) from Ex-servicemen Security Agencies sponsored by the Directorate General of Resettlement (DGR)
- Increase in Industrial Dearness Allowance for PSU Employees
- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.1997 – Payment of IDA at revised rates to the employees of CPSE
- Mileage points Utilisation / Earning Incentives on tickets purchased for official travel by CPSE employees
- Purchase, use, entitlement & others instructions regarding Staff Car in CPSEs