Creation of NFSG in CSCS for UDC in 4200 GP
The below information was submitted as a written reply in the Parliament to a question on 20th Feb 2014 as follows:
The Government decided to create a grade of UDC ‘Non-Functional Selection Grade (NFSG)’ in Central Secretariat Clerical Services (CSCS) in the grade pay of Rs.4200/- in Pay Band-2 vide O.M. No. 20/49/2009-CS-II(B) dated 22.6.2011. As per the O.M. mentioned above, UDCs of CSCS with 5 years of approved Service are eligible for grant of Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- (NFSG) subject to the condition that the total number in the grade will be restricted to 30% of the sanctioned strength. The NFSG grade came into being from the date of issue of the said O.M.
Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP) Scheme came into operation w.e.f 1.9.2008. The Scheme ensures three Financial up-gradation in the immediate next higher grade pay in the hierarchy of recommended revised pay bands as given in CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 on completion of 10, 20 and 30 years of continuous regular service subject to the provisions of Scheme issued vide DOP&T O.M. No. 35034/3/2008-Estt.(D) dated 19.5.2009. MACP benefits are granted with effect from the actual date of completion of 10 years of regular service in any grade since its inception from 1.9.2008 by the concerned cadre units. The benefit of NFSG could not be availed of by the beneficiaries as the Select List 2003(extended) of UDCs of CSCS is sub-judice.
Related to Your Search:
- Continuation of ad-hoc appointment in the grade Of UDCs of CSCS – Dopt Orders
- Grant of NFSG to UDCs of CSCS – regarding
- Amendment of SRO in respect of clerical staff after merger of the post of Office Superintendent and Assistant in O F Organization – BPMS
- Dopt Order: Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS on ad hoc basis
- Fixation of pay at the time of regular promotion/ grant of NFSG in respect of officials who are already granted the benefits under MACP Scheme – DoPT
- Dopt Orders on Promotion of LDC as UDC
- Creation of a new Grade of UDC (NFSG) & Stenographer Grade-D (NFSG) in KVS
- Fixation of pay at the time of regular promotion / grant of NFSG in respect of officials who are already granted the benefit under MACP Scheme
- Continuance of Ad-hoc appointments regarding – Promotion of LDC of Central Secretariat Clerical Service (CSCS) on ad-hoc basis