Dependent family pension under Swatantrata Sainik Samman Yojana: CPAO issues instructions to Banks regarding dependency criteria
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
CPAO/IT & Tech/A-IV/FFP/Vol-IX/2021-22/ 15
Subject: Dependent family pension under Swatantrata Sainik Samman Yojana-review of policy- regarding.
Attention is invited to the OM No. 45/03/2014-FF (P) dated 30.12.2015 (Copy enclosed) issued by the Freedom Fighter Division, Ministry of Home Affairs wherein the dependency criteria for transferring the freedom fighters pension to spouse /daughter has been clarified.
All the banks are requested to follow the instructions issued vide OM ibid by the Freedom Fighter Division, Ministry of Home Affairs scrupulously.
This issue with the approval of Chief Controller (Pension).
Encl:- As above .
(Satish Kumar Garg)
Sr. Accounts Officer (IT & Tech)
1. Heads of CPPCs of All Authorized Banks (as per list).
2. Heads of Government Business Division
Copy for information:
1) Sr. Accounts Officer, Office of the Principal Chief Controller of Accounts, Ministry of Home Affairs, Jam Nagar House, New Delhi.
2) The Deputy Secretary, Freedom fighter Division, 2″4 floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001.
Related to Your Search:
- Clarification on Dearness Allowance: Pension under the Swatantrata Sainik Samman Pension Scheme, 1980 in respect of freedom fighter
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Central Freedom Fighter Pensioners w.e.f. 01.07.2019
- Dearness Relief wef 01-08-2013 to the freedom fighters and their eligible dependants under the Swatantrata Sainik Samman Pension (SSSP) Scheme, 1980
- Embezzelement of Funds under Central Freedom Fighter Pension
- Family pension to freedom fighters
- Non-issue of Pension slip by banks – CPAO OM May, 2018
- Grant of another installment of Dearness Relief to the Freedom Fighters w.e.f. 01.08.2015
- Provide monthly pension slips alongwith break up to pensioners/ family pensioners.: CPAO’s instructions to Bank
- Freedom Fighters Pension