PCDA Circular dated 31.05.2021: Attendance of Central Government employees during COVID-19 Lockdown – Clarification on 50 percent attendance, leave taken on working days, and work from home:
Attendance of Central Government employees during COVID-19 Lockdown
रक्षा लेखा प्रधान नियंत्रक (प.क.) चंडीगढ़-160009
PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS
(WESTERN COMMAND), CHANDIGARH-160009
Tel.No. :0172-2741611, E-mail: [email protected]
Subject: Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19: Attendance of Central Govt officials regarding.
With reference to Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, (Deptt of DOPT) OM No. F.No. 11013/9/2014-Estt.A.II] dated 28th May 2021 and in continuation of this office circular No. even dated 12/05/2021 and in view of Covid-19 cases, it has been decided that as a measure to contain the spread of COVID-19, staff in respect of Main Office, Chandigarh and SAOs/AO/AAOs/staff in sub-offices under PCDA (WC) shall attend the offices(s) to the extent of 50% on every alternate day from 01/06/2021 to 15/06/2021. Sr. AO/AO (as per Annexure ‘A’) and AAOs in Main Office, Chandigarh shall attend the offices to the extent of 50%.
2. The Officers In-charge shall prepare the roster at their end accordingly. Those officials, who are not required to attend the office on a particular day, shall work from home and should be available on telephone and electronic means of communications at all times. Under no circumstances, such officials will leave the duty station. In case of any official work, the Officer-in-charge can call any official to attend office.
3. The Officer in charge of any sub-office / section in Main Office can direct more officials to attend offices as per administrative requirement.
4. In Area Accounts Offices and PAO (ORs), Roster will be made by the Officers Incharge as per their requirement/monthly closing/pay bills etc.
5. It has been observed that some staff members avail leave between the days earmarked for work from home’ as per duty roster thus resulting in absenting themselves for continuous period, which not only affects the efficacy of the concerned Section/Group but also disrupts the duty roster system. It is enjoined upon all concerned that in case of officials availing such leave frequently, the entire period (work from home and leave availed on working days) shall be debited against the official’s leave of kind due to him.
6. All Group Officers/Officers-in-charge of Main Office and Sub Offices are directed to ensure that there is no pendency of work especially bills/letters in sections/offices for more than one week. It may also be ensured that for officials whose pendency in case of bills and letters is more than 07 working days, functioning of work from home would automatically stands cancelled. Attendance of staff may be regulated accordingly.
7. It may be ensured that AAO of Section would attend the office when his SAO/AO works from home to avoid hampering of the work in Section. The Group Officer may assign SAO/AO under his/her administrative jurisdiction to Section/Group whose SAO/AO and Link Officer proceeds on leave/sick report or on work from home.
8. All Group Officers/ Officers-in-Charge may constantly review the status of their sections on daily basis and take necessary action besides ensuring correct and timely submission of control chart to AN-III section/System & Coord Section respectively. All the Officers and staff may be advised to get themselves vaccinated to effectively contain the spread of COVID-19. The guidelines/directions issued by government from time to time contain the spread of COVID-19 shall be strictly adhered to & strictly follow Covid appropriate behaviour during the said period.
PCDA has seen.
Related to Your Search:
- PCDA – COVID-19 – Attendance – Sub offices located at Lucknow shall work at 50% strength and remaining 50% shall be allowed to work from home
- KVS order regarding the spread of Covid-19 duty roster – Attendance
- Railways – HODs of branches shall prepare roster duty so as to ensure that 33% of Officers and staff attend office with staggered timings
- Latest DoPT Order – Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID19 for all Central Government Employees
- Latest DoPT order – Maintain 33 percent of employees attendance, roaster & work from home – Central Govt Employees
- Daily attendance is being sought by DoPT telaphonically, officers are requested to convey attendance by 11 am
- 50% Attendance of Central Government Employees – DoPT orders on Covid-19
- Railways – 50% of officers and staff to attend office on every alternate days with staggered timings until further orders
- DoPT attendance circular 2021 regarding Novel Coronavirus COVID- 19