Correction in para 228 of Indian Railway Establishment Manual, Volume -I (Revised Edition1989) Edition -2009 Erroneous Promotions
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
(RAIL WAY BOARD)
RBE NO. 86 12016
New Delhi, dated 19.7.2016
The General Managers (P)
All Indian Rail ways &
Production Units etc.
(As per standard list)
Sub:- Correction in para 228 of Indian Railway Establishment Manual, Volume -I (Revised Edition1989) Edition -2009 Erroneous Promotions.
In the Indian Railway Establishment Manual, Volume-I (Revised Edition 1989)/ Fist Re-print Edition – 2009,” Rule 2927- R II “appearing in the last sentence of existing para 228 II(d) at page no.85 may be read as” Rule 2027 – R II (Fifth reprint) 1974, renumbered as Rule-1327 – R- II( 2nd Reprint)2005
Please acknowledge receipt.
(Abhilasha Jha Misra)
Director Accounting Reforms
Source : NFIR
Related to Your Search:
- Child Care Leave (CCL) – Amendment to the Indian Railway Establishment Code, Volume-I, 1985 Edition (Reprint Edition 2008) Chapter V – Indian railways
- Grant of Advances – Seventh Central Pay Commission recommendations – Discontinuance of Advance of Leave Salary
- Introduction of Special Leave connected to inquiry of Sexual Harassment
- Amendment to Appendix V of the Indian Railway Establishment Code Vol. I, 1985 Edition (Study Leave Rules)
- NFIR – Promotional prospects of Pointsmen category.
- 7th CPC – Revision of the rates of Breakdown Allowance
- Grant of Advances – 7th Central Pay Commission recommendations – Discontinuance of Natural Calamity Advance
- Promotion of Railway employees – consideration of ACRs
- Amendment to procedural rule in POSB (CBS) Manual / POSB Manual Volume – DoP