No Corporatization of Ordnance Factories: Defence Minister Assured BPMS
MINISTER OF DEFENCE
7th Feb, 2015
Dear Shri MP Singhji,
I am in receipt of your Letter dated 2nd January, 2015 expressing your apprehension about corporatisation of Ordnance Factories and purchase of Bullet Proof Jackets from the private sector.
I would like to inform you that at present there is no proposal from Ministry of Defence for corporatizing Ordnance Factories. However, it is imperative to strengthen the functioning of Ordnance Factory Board with greater autonomy in order that Ordnance Factories become more productive and efficient in their functioning.
As far as the news item about purchase of Bullet Proof Jackets from private sector is concerned, I am having the same looked into.
Shri MP Singh
Bharatiya Pratiraksha Mazdoor Sangh
Related to Your Search:
- Drastic reduction in Budgetary support to Ordnance Factories
- All India Defence employees Federation opposes corporatisation of Ordnance Factories
- Incentive Scheme for the employees of Ordnance factories
- Corporatisation of Ordnance Factories – Still the cloud is not clear…
- STRIKE IN ORDNANCE FACTORIES
- Status of Incentive Bonus to Examiners of QC in Ordnance Factories – BPMS
- Clarification on ACP – MACP : BPMS
- Struggle Against Defence Privatization – Confederation
- DEFENCE EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACT WORKERS COMMENCED ONE MONTH STRIKE AGAINST THE ORDNANCE FACTORIES FROM 20.08.2019