Consultation fee for medical aid to passengers
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No.2018/Trans Cell/Health/Consultation Fee
New Delhi, dated: 10.07.2018
The General Manager
All Indian Railways/PUs/NF(Con),CORE
The DG/RDSO/Lucknow, DG/NAIR/Vadodara
CAOs,DMW/Patiala, WPO/Patna, COFMOW/NDLS,RWP/Bela,CAO/IROAF
Sub: Consultation fee for medical aid to passengers
As per para 628 of IRMM, a Railway doctor attending a passenger afflicted, with sudden illness or injury (other than as a result of a railway accident in which case it is the duty of the Railway administration to provide free medical attendance and treatment facilities) is allowed to recover a consultation fee at the rate of Rs. 20/- irrespective of the grade of the attending Medical Officer.
It has been decided by Board (MS, FC and CRB) that the Consultation fee for above purpose be revised from Rs. 20/- to Rs. 100/-. The rest of the para 628 of IRMM will remain unchanged.
This issues with the concurrence of Associate Finance of Transformation Cell of Railway Board.
Related to Your Search:
- Process Simplification-Referral of patients for Treatment, Investigation, Physiotherapy, etc. to the Private Empanelled and other Government Hospitals
- Issue of Medical ID Card to Retiring Employees
- Emergency Cashless Treatment Scheme (CTSE) Card issue during retirement
- Debit and Credit note for treatment of patient (Railway Medical Beneficiary) to other Railway Hospital with or without referral – Simplification of Process
- Railways – Remuneration to Railway Officers acting as Arbitrators
- Fixed Medical Allowance to railway beneficiaries of New Pension Scheme – Railway Board Orders
- Split Medical Identity Card to serving Railway employees
- NFIR: TA/DA, PF, Pass, Medical and accommodation facilities to the contract Para-Medical Staff working in Railways
- Policy regarding uniformity in the Medical Identity Cards issued to employees and other beneficiaries on Indian Railways.