Confederation Of Central Government Employees Protest against abnormal delay in declaration of Bonus & DA
Confederation of Central Govt Employees & Workers calls upon to hold
PROTEST DEMONSTRATION from today (04-10-2019) onwards till declaration
Abnormal delay is taking place in declaration of Bonus & DA. Normally, DA is declared in September. Bonus is declared well ahead of Pooja holiday. But this time, till today no orders are issued. To protest against this abnormal delay, Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers CHQ calls upon all affiliates and C-o-Cs to hold protest demonstration in front of all offices from today onwards till Bonus & DA is declared. Higher form of action will be decided by National Secretariat,If Govt refuses to declare DA & Bonus.
Related to Your Search:
- Confederation News: Confederation calls upon the CG Employees to organize mass protest demonstration on the day when the bill is taken up for discussion in Parliament – Scrap PFRDA Bill
- CONFEDERATION CALLS FOR A STRONG PROTEST AGAINST THE INORDINATE DELAY IN GRANTING 8% DA TO CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES BY GOVERNMENT
- PFRDA BILL LIKELY TO BE TAKEN UP IN PARLIAMENT ON 2nd SEPTEMBER 2013.
- Nationwide Protest Demonstrations against the Cabinet Decision on 7th CPC Allowances to CG Employees
- GDS Committee Report Implementation Indefinite Strike By Postal Employees From 22-05-2018
- NJCA Decides to Observe “All India Demands Day” on 19.9.2018
- CONFEDERATION NATIONAL SECRETARIAT DECIDED TO ORGANIZE NATION WIDE CAMPAIGN AND PROTEST PROGRAMME AGAINST THE NEGATIVE ATTITUDE OF THE NDA GOVERNMENT TOWARDS CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES DEMANDS
- Delay in publishing GDS Committee Report – NFPE
- NJCA – Detailed deliberations on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission