Compilation of information about appointments made on the basis of fake/ false caste certificates and follow up action taken thereon
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Establishment (Res-I) Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated June 1, 2017
Subject: Compilation of information about appointments made on the basis of fake/ false caste certificates and follow up action taken thereon – regarding
This Department have been 3 receiving references from various Ministries/ Departments regarding appointments made on the basis of fake/ false caste certificates despite the instructions contained in the Department’s OM. No. 11012/1/91-Estt.(A) dated 19.05.1993, which have been re-iterated vide OM. No. 3601 1/1/2012 Estt.(Res.) dated 10.01.2013. The instructions provide that if it is found that a Government servant had furnished false information or produced a false certificate in order to secure appointment, he should not be retained in service. Thus when an appointing authority comes to know that an employee had submitted a false/ fake caste certificate, it has to initiate action to remove or dismiss such an employee from service as per the provisions of relevant Service Rules.
2. It has been decided to collect information from all the Ministries /Departments about appointments made on the basis of fake/ false caste certificates and follow up action taken thereon. Therefore, all the Ministries /Departments are requested to collect information from all Organisations under their administrative control about the cases where the candidates got/ alleged to have got appointment against vacancies reserved for Scheduled Cates, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes on the basis of false/ fake caste certificate and send a consolidated report in this regard in the enclosed Proforma to this Department by 15.07.2017 positively.
Encls: As above.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Compilation of information about appointments made on the basis of fake/false caste certificates and follow up action taken thereon
- Submission of fake caste certificates
- Submission of Fake Caste Certificates
- Disciplinary proceedings against appointment on Fake Caste Certificates
- Action against Government servants who get appointment on the basis of false SC/ST/OBC certificates
- Department of Posts – Provisional engagement of BPM / ABPM / Dak Sevak subject to pending verification of Character and antecedents / caste certificate / educational qualification etc
- Reiteration of the instruction on streamlining the procedure for verification of claims of candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC for purpose of appointment to posts/services
- Fake Dearness Allowance Order Surfaces Online
- Frequent asked questions (FAQs) on the issue of residence/domicile and caste/tribe certificates