Committee to Look into Pay and Pension Grievances of Military
The Committee chaired by Cabinet Secretary is comprised of Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister; Defence Secretary; Secretary, Department of Expenditure; Secretary, Department of Ex-Servicemen’s Welfare and Secretary, Department of Personnel and Training. Consequent to change in charge of the then Secretary, Department of Expenditure to Department of Revenue, Secretary, Department of Revenue has also been co-opted as a Member of the Committee. Chief of Naval Staff & Chairman, Chiefs of the Staff Committee made a presentation to the Committee.
The Committee further interacted with all the Service Chiefs (Chief of Naval Staff & Chairman, Chiefs of the Staff Committee; Chief of Air Staff and Chief of Army Staff). The recommendations of the Committee have been submitted to the Prime Minister.
This information was given by Defence Minister Shri AK Antony in a written reply to Shri Arvind Kumar Singh and others in Rajya Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Pay and Pension Matters of Personnel
- Committee to Look Into pay and Pension Grievance Of Retired Military Personnel
- 7th Pay Commission: Parrikar orders military chiefs immediate implementation
- ONE RANK ONE PENSION : SERVICE CHIEFS MEET CABINET SECY ON PENSION ANOMALIES
- Retirement age for defence personnel Maximum age limit for Chief of Defence Staff put at 65
- Recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission Decision of Government relating to grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Rates effective from 1st July, 2016
- Chief of Defence Staff
- Satisfied with Parrikar response on pay commission: Air Chief Marshal Arup Raha
- Members of Empowered Committee for processing the Report of the 7th Pay Commission