Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2017 – Declaration of Final Result
The following are the lists, in order of merit of 209 (124+75+10) candidates who have qualified on the basis of the results of the Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2017 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in February, 2017 and SSB interviews held by the Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the 144th Course of Indian Military Academy, Dehradun; Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course i.e. No. 203 F (P) Course.
There are some common candidates in the three lists for various courses.
The number of vacancies, as intimated by the Government is 150 for Indian Military Academy [including 19 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ certificates (Army Wing) holders], 45 for Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala Executive(General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)] and 32 for Air Force Academy, Hyderabad.
The Commission had recommended 3611,2154 and 650 as qualified in the written test for admission to the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy respectively. The number of candidates finally qualified are those after SSB test conducted by Army Head Quarters.
The results of Medical examination have not been taken into account in preparing these lists.
Verification of date of birth and educational qualifications of these candidates is still under process by the Army Headquarters. The candidature of all these candidates is, therefore, Provisional on this score. Candidates are requested to forward their certificates, in original, in support of Date of Birth/Educational qualification etc. claimed by them, along with Photostat attested copies thereof to Army Headquarters /Naval Headquarters /Air Headquarters, as per their first choice.
In case, there is any change of address, the candidates are advised to promptly intimate directly to the Army Headquarters /Naval Headquarters /Air Headquarters.
These results will also be available on the UPSC website at http://www.upsc.gov.in. However, marks of the candidates will be available on the website after completion of its complete process i.e. after declaration of final result of Officers’ Training Academy (OTA) for Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2017.
For any further information, the candidates may contact Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of the Commission’s Office, either in person or on telephone Nos.011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 between 10:00 hours and 17:00 hours on any working day.
Related to Your Search:
- Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2016 Result Declared
- Combined Defence Services Examination (I)-2015 Declaration of Written Result
- Combined Defence services Examination (i)-2018 Declaration of written result
- National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I) 2012 Written Part Result Announced
- Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2020 Rules Notification dated August 5, 2020
- Dopt Orders – Combined Section Officers’/Stenographers’(Gr.B/Gr.I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2009,2010 & 2011- allocation of qualified candidates- regarding.
- Combined Section Officers’/Stenographers’ (Gr. ‘B’/Gr.I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2012 and 2013.
- Section Officers Stenographers (GradeB/gradeI) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2014
- Combined Defence Services Examination (I) – 2015