Clarifications regarding House Building Advance
Government of India
Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi,
Subject: Clarifications regarding House Building Advance – reg.
The undersigned is directed to say that in partial modification to the Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs OM No. 1.17011/11(4)/2016-H.III dated 09.11.2017 regarding House Building Advance Rules – 2017, the competent authority has approved to modify the provision of para 2(i) in place of the existing provision.
“Constructing a new house on the plot owned by the employee or the employee and the employee’s wife/husband jointly with the clear title of the plot”
All the other existing provisions in the said OM of even no. dated 09.11.2017 shall remain same.
(Shailendra Vikram Singh)
Related to Your Search:
- Interest bearing advances/ Seventh Central Pay commission on migration Of existing government employees who have already taken Home Loans from Banks’ other Financial Institutions
- 7th CPC House Building Advance – Loan Migration – CGDA
- Rules for House Building Advance (HBA) for Indian Railway Employees
- HBA – House Building Advance Reduced from 8.5% to 7.9% for a Period of One Year
- Central Government employees have a low-interest house construction advance – House Building Advance (HBA)
- Small Family Norms in House Building Advance Rules-2017 as per the recommendations of 7th CPC
- Clarifications regarding House Building Advance – HBA
- 7th CPC HBA – Amendment to Rules on House Building Advance
- Grant of Advances – 7th Central Pay Commission recommendations – Amendment to rules on House Building Advance (HBA) to Railway servants