Clarification Orders from PCAFYs on the payment of terminal benefits and leave salary to MCM (Master Craftsman) employees working in Ordnance Establishments regarding…
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (FYS,)
10 – A. S.K.Bose Road, KOLKATA – 700001.
Sub :- Restructuring of cadre of Artisan Staff in Defence Establishment in modification of recommendation of 6th CPC- clarification regarding
While implementing this office earlier circular, as issued vide this office even No. dated 05.12.2012, one of our Br. AOs has raised the following doubts for clarification:-
(a) Whether bill of Un-availed Leave salary in respect of MCMs who are in receipt of MACP-III upto 2012, at the time of their retirement, will be kept in abeyance till such time necessary clarification is issued from this end.
(b) Which Grade Pay (Rs. 4200/- or Rs. 4600/-) will be taken into account for calculation of un-availed Leave salary.
The above doubts have been examined and it is decided to restrict the payment of terminal benefit claims including leave salary etc. in respect of the retirees/ death cases taking into account grade pay of Rs.4200/- and not the grade pay of Rs.4600/-, in respect of MCMs who are in receipt of 3rd MACP upgradation in the grade pay of Rs. 4600/- till such time necessary clarification is received from MoD.
In case Govt. agrees to higher Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- to such MCMs, the arrears for such terminal benefit may be paid to them separately.
Asst. Controller of Accounts (Fys)
[Tags: Defence Employees, MCM, Pcafys.nic.in
Related to Your Search:
- Restructuring of cadre of Artisan Staff in Defence Establishment clarification on 01/01/2013
- Restructuring of cadre of Artisan Staff in Defence Establishment in modification of recommendation of 6th CPC – Clarification regarding
- Extension of the revised orders on encashment of Earned Leave and Half Pay Leave to industrial employees
- Dopt issued clarification orders on payment of leave encashment amount along with LTC advance
- Child Care Leave to Female Industrial Employees of Defence Establishments – Clarification order issued by Dopt
- Fixation of pay on promotion to a post carrying higher duties and responsibilities but carrying the same grade pay
- CCS Leave Rules – Extend the benefit of Child Care Leave to the single male Defence Civilian Industrial employees
- Minutes of DoPT Meeting by INDWF: 7th CPC Appointment, GP 4600 to MCM under 3rd MACP, 30 Days EL iro Piece Worker, Ex-gratia on Death
- Clarification regarding 30 days EL to Industry Employees of OFB