LTC bill special cash package
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 31st March, 2021
Subject: Clarification regarding full and final settlement of bills/claims pertaining to LTC Special Cash Package Scheme.
The undersigned directed to refer to point no. 11 of FAQ-1 of this Department issued vide O.M. of even No. dated 20th October 2020 and point no. 1 of FAQ-4 issued vide O.M. dated 10th March 2021 clarifying that “as far as possible, the claims should be made and settled well before 31st March 2021. Ministries/Departments may consider the settlement of only those claims/purchases made on or before 31st March 2021 beyond the due date, i.e, 31st March 2021”.
2. In this regard, it stated that queries are being received in this Department with respect to purchases made up to 31st March 2021 (including online purchases) and submissions of bills/claims and settlement beyond 31st March 2021. Keeping in view of practical difficulties in submission of bills/claims for purchases made particularly in late hours of 31st March 2021(including on-line purchases), it is clarified that submission of bills/claims may be entertained and settled by Ministries/Departments not later than 30th April 2021. However, it is reiterated that the payment for the purchases should be made not later than the due date i.e. 31st March 2021.
3. This issues with the approval of competent authority.
(Prateek Kumar Singh)
Dy. Secretary to the Government of India
All Ministries/ Department’s of Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- FAQ – During the block 2018-21, there have been a number of questions about the Special Cash Package equivalent to the Leave Travel Concession Fare for Central Government Employees
- Special cash package equivalent in lieu of LTC fare for central government employees during the Block 2018-2021
- Special Cash Package in lieu of LTC Fare for Central Government Employees – FAQ No. 4
- Special Cash Package Scheme in lieu of LTC fare for Central Government Employees and settled within 30 days of disbursal of advance
- Armed Forces Personnel Special cash package equivalent in lieu of Leave Travel Concession Fare for Covid-19
- FAQ No.2 on LTC Cash Voucher Scheme – LTC Fare for Central Government Employees during the Block 2018-21
- FAQ 3 on LTC Cash Voucher Scheme – LTC Fare for Central Government Employees during the Block 2018-21
- ECHS – PROCESSING OF PENDING CLAIMS DELAY IN INTIMATION, SUBMISSION, NMI QUERY REPLY AND DELAY DUE TO OBTAINING DIGITAL SIGNATURE
- FinMin Order – Special cash package equivalent in lieu of Leave Travel Concession Fare for Central Government Employees during the Block 2018-21