Clarification on eligibility criteria for Graduate MTS & Graduate Clerk to Auditor Grade Departmental Examination
Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam Delhi Cantt.-110010
AN/ XI/11154/ 2017/ Mts-Clk (Graduate)
ALL PCsDA/ CsDAIFAs / PC of A (Fys)
Sub: Clarification on eligibility criteria for appearing in Departmental Examination: Graduate MTS & Graduate Clerk to Auditor grade exam to be held in August -2018.
References are being received in this HQrs office seeking clarification regarding eligibility criteria for appearing in the Departmental examination for Graduate MTS and Graduate Clerk to the -post of Auditor to be held in the month of Aug-2018. Clarification are also being sought as to whether Stenos/ Driver/Staff other than Graduate MTS &Graduate Clerk are eligible to appear in the said exam.
2. The matter was examined in HQrs office and it is stated that eligibility criteria for the examination for the post of Auditor will be same as stipulated in amendment of Defence Accounts Department (Auditor) Recruitment Rule, 2009, promulgated vide S.R.O No. 23 dated 03rd May 2016 which clearly states 10% by promotion from amongst Graduate Clerk cum typist and Graduate MTS having a minimum of three years of service on passing Departmental Examination by them for the post of Auditor.
Sr. Dy. CGDA(AN)
Related to Your Search:
- Relaxation in the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Combined SO/PS Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for Private Secretary (PS) grade of CSSS- representations regarding
- On passing SAS Part-I Examination (New Syllabus) – Promotion of Clerk/Typists to the grade of Auditors held on April 2013
- Examination holding for promotions of Educationally qualified MTS (Erstwhile group – ‘D’ & Record Clerk) to the grade of Clerk
- Eligibility criteria of a school for Reimbursement of Children Education Allowance – Clarification issued by CGDA
- Dopt Orders – Relaxation in eligibility condition for Combined Section Officers/PS Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination-2012 & 2013
- Minutes of 44th SCM of JCM Council of CGDA: Discussion on MACP on Hierarchy, Transfer policy, LDC promotion as Auditor and more points
- Grant of financial upgradation under ACP/MACP Schemes to Inter Departmental transferee
- Government proposes age-relaxation for SSC exam
- Night Duty Allowance (NDA) – Clarification regarding Fixation of Ceiling of pay for entitlement