Claim of BSNL on account of pay & allowances etc. to its employees working on loan basis in DoT/Field Units – reg
No. 34-08/2001-SEA(Vol.Il) Pt.
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Telecommunications
20 Ashoka Road, Sanchar Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
Sub: Claim of BSNL on account of pay & allowances etc. to its employees working on loan basis in DoT/Field units – reg
BSNL CO vide letter No. 500-163/2017-18/CA-III/BSNL dated 27.02.2019 raised a claim of Rs. 1749948154.00 on account of reimbursement of employee cost of BSNL’s employees deputed on loan basis in DoT and its field units as well as Leave Salary contribution.
2. Approval of the Competent Authority is hereby conveyed for payment of RS’I 72,91,77,486.00 ( Rupees Seventy Two Crore Ninety One Lakh Seventy Seven Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Six Only) only to BSNL based on provisional certificates given by Pr.CsCA/CsCA/TERM Cell on working of such BSNL employees against their sanctioned posts on loan basis (Annexure – A). The above payment is subject to final settlement/ adjustment after reconciliation.
3. All Pr.CsCA/CsCA are requested to make payment of total verified amount shown in column ’10’ of enclosed Annexure – ‘A’ to the concerned CGMT of BSNL subject to availability of budget. The payment in respect of BSNL employees worked/working on loan basis in DoT Headquarter and other Delhi based offices, if any, may be made by the Pr.CCA, Delhi Region.
4. Further it has been decided that no employee of BSNL/MTNL or any other PSUs will be engaged in DoT and its field units on loan basis w.e.f. 01.04.2019 except on deputation against sanctioned and vacant posts as per DoP&T OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010 (amended from time to time). It may be ensured that no employee of BSNL/MTNL is retained in DoT (Hqrs) and its field units on loan basis after 31.03.2019. No claim of pay and allowances of BSNL/MTNL employee working after 31.03.2019 on loan basis shall be entertained for reimbursement by DoT in future.
This issues with the approval of Secretary (T)
Asst. Director General (SEA)
Ph:. 2337 2251
Related to Your Search:
- BSNL MTNL Merger – Union Cabinet approved the proposal of BSNL and MTNL
- Pensionary benefits to the employees of BSNL and MTNL
- Disbursement of pensionary benefits to all the combined service pension optee absorbed employees of Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL)
- Pension Contribution & Leave Salary Contribution of BSNL employees deputed in DoT
- CGHS facilities to pro-rata pensioners who retired from BSNL/MTNL with IDA pay scale
- Proposal to allow only BSNL MTNL telephones to Government employees
- CGHS facilities to the retired BSNL / MTNL employees who are in receipt of pension from Central Civil Estimates – Revised mapping for determining CGHS subscription and Ward entitlement
- Transparency services provided to the CGHS beneficiaries – Guidelines issued by DG of CGHS
- Extension of Revalidation of BSNL MRS Card for BSNL Retired employees