National Convention – Citizens Forum in Defence of Indian Financial Sector
Citizens Forum in Defence of Indian Financial Sector
27th October 2018, Constitutional Club, Speaker Hall Annexe, New Delhi
Citizen Forum in Defense of Indian Financial Sector is organising a National Convention at Speaker Hall Annexe, Constitutional Club, V.P. House, Rail Marg, New Delhi – 110 001. Prominent speakers in this convention are – Economists – Prof. Prabhat Patnaik & Prof. Jayati Ghosh; prominent political leaders – Prof. Manoj Jha (RID) & Sh. Harish Rawat (Congress) and other prominent trade union leaders from financial sector -Insurance, Banking and representatives from Central Govt. Employees.
The network of Public Sector Financial Institutions which have played a highly laudable role in financial and economic development of modern India is an uncontested fact It is also a fact that Public Sector Financial Institutions in India provided shield to financial system in India during international financial crisis in 2008. Unfortunately, Moth Govt at Centre is hell-bent to destroy Public Sector Financial Institutions in the name of ‘ease of doing business’, also as a political class of a particular political leaning keeping in view the interest of Indian and foreign corporate houses and thus jeopardising the national interest.
This convention will discuss the whole gamut of neoliberal global agenda which Indian government is implementing with full zeal ignoring the ground realities in Indian context. The campaign in defence of Indian Financial sector will not be limited to this convention. Campaign will continue and will cover whole country in times to come in order to mobilise the people of this country to force the Indian Govt. to abandon neo-liberal agenda on financial sector in the best interest of this country.
We invite your representatives to cover this event which will start at 10.30 am on 27.10.2018 at Speakers Hall Annexe, Constitutional Club, V P Haase, New Delhi and will continue till 1 pm.
(Anil Kumar Bhatnakar)
Related to Your Search:
- Confederation News – National convention of all Central Trade Unions held on 6th August 2013
- JCM, National Council, Staff Side is organizing a National Convention on 11.12.2014
- Maximum age limit for recruitment of Ex-servicemen in the Public Sector Banks/Financial Institutions
- Finmin Orders: Fixation of salary in Public Sector Banks to re-employed ex-servicemen
- Payment of Conveyance Allowance to Deaf and Dumb employees in Public Sector Bank, Insurance Companies, Financial Institutions & RBI
- Nationwide General Strike on 8th & 9th January 2019 – Confederation
- Cabinet approves a New Scheme for promotion of Rural Housing in the country
- FinMin relaxes norms for top jobs in govt banks
- Allocation of Funds for Defence R&D