Child Care Leave – DoPT
Department of Personnel & Training
JNU Old Campus, New Delhi
Sub: Child Care Leave – reg.
The undersigned is directed to say that it has now been decided that the limit of 22 years in case of disabled child for the purpose of Child Care Leave under the provisions of Rule 43-C of the CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972 has been removed. It has also been decided that Child Care Leave may not be granted for a period less than five days at a time.
2. These orders shall take effect from 13.6.2018.
3. Formal amendments to the relevant provisions of Rule 43-C of Central Civil Services (Leave) Rules, 1972 have already been issued vide Notification dated 13.6.2018.
4. Hindi version will follow.
Related to Your Search:
- Child Care Leave (CCL) – Railways
- Child Care Leave to Female Industrial Employees of Defence Establishments – Clarification order issued by Dopt
- CCS Leave Rules – Extend the benefit of Child Care Leave to the single male Defence Civilian Industrial employees
- Child Care Leave to women employees of Public Sector undertakings – Dopt
- Extension of orders for grant of Child Care Leave to all Civilian Female Industrial Employees of the Central Government.
- Child care leave in BSNL: Central Government Employees News
- Jammu and Kashmir government women employees can now get 2-years child care leave
- CHILD CARE LEAVE : DOPT and FINMIN ORDERS
- Child Care Leave (CCL) in respect of Central Government Employees as a result of Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations – Clarification – regarding